All must read....

Discussion in 'General' started by Scorn500, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I just wanted to put in my thank you to the people of this forum, most people do feel that tokers are low lives dont hold jobs ext. you know the jist. this happens to be the first and only smoke forum i have joined, i am a active user on other forums mostly just weight lifting and steroid forums. and this is actually a very helpful and the people are mainly respectful enough ( you do have those certain indivduals but that comes with every package deal)

Basically i just wanted to say thank you for being kind and courtius to a noob to your forum,

oh one more thing i have read some people run down mods, mods do get mouthy but you all must realize they do this for FREE and they get extremely swamped and do get pissed at some of every ones bull shit, i am a mod on another forum so i understand, so thanks to all the mods that help to make this forum a better place...

Thanks, Scorn500

2. welcome, man. always good to have a QUALITY member.

get off the juice

peace!

3. Took the words right outa my mouth

4. it's heartening to know even as the forums expand further and faster there is still a sense of community and good posters joining like yourself. I always enjoy threads like these :)

FYI I work 60+ hours and toke daily. I'm proud of my ganja smoking and don't hide it..

5. my friends you must read before haveing any thing negative about the juice, most of us use because we hit our platue, you should do research for a better understanding, the media gives too many bad rep on the matter because of sports, no one has ever died on the juice they say peopl 'have' or 'can' but they have no bodies or any kind of eveidence to persue the matter any further. but this is not the forum to talk of such matters if your interested in researching the matter further, check out

isteroids.com

mods feel free to edit post if this is wrong to post in any way.

thank you all tho very much for the welcome it nice to see fellow comrades with dignity

6. I dunno man... I'm sure there are some benefits but it just seems way too "manufactured" and fake (synthetic, if you will) about it. But that's just my opinion. I respect yours, though

7. You're extremely welcome here. Our forum thrives on new and old members alike. It's always nice to have new, mature people on the boards.

Take care and enjoy your stay at the City!:wave:

-AFD

8. nice to meet you. see you around. nice to have some other mature members around.

9. Welcome to the boards.