Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All Mango diet on 4/20.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Solar Being, Mar 30, 2011.

1. #1 Solar Being, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    Yup, my plan is to eat and drink Mango juice and Mangos from 2:20 pm on 4/19 till the end of 4/20. I got kief saved up too. Its gonna be a good one, never done this before. Has anyone?

For those who don't know about mangos.

http://420tainment.com/2010/04/enhancing-marijuana-high-mango-myrcene-terpene/

2. those fuckers are hard to cut and peel

3. I've never done that as long as you plan to, but never had the need to. I've done the ripe mango thing and it definitely works. Please let us know how this turns out for you!

4. No problems cuttin mangos here man, I'm Jamaican :smoke:

5. Thats a damn good idea. I dont think drinking mango juice will do anything for the high since its most likely store bought, therefore processed, but if you wanna stick to the novelty, go for it.

6. As long as the juice contains real mango it'll work. Read the back and make sure before u buy it.

7. What's mangos supposed to do anyways???

8. Mangos increase the effects of THC, iirc. There is also some pill, I believe it's premise is it adds a lot of oxygen to your blood stream. That's what I remember from this thread I read a while back, other then that, I could be totally wrong. ^^;

9. i think this is a little overkill there man.

I don't know how your body will react to nothing for nutrition but mango.

Why not eat as you do now and just add in a ripe mango every hour. It will have the same effects on your high and you won't feel like shit from the lack of nutrition/

10. I doubt he'll feel any different than he normally does (well, besides getting really high). If he was only eating mangos long term than yeah, he would definitely be malnourished, but this is only for 1-2 days.

11. #11 Solar Being, Mar 30, 2011
    I did all the research.

Weed has something called mycrene in it and the better bud has more in it. Mycrene helps your cannabinoid receptors get more THC. Hopefully I'll have enough mycrene in my system to teleport. (was gonna say blast off, but had to hit the futuristic swag.

Its only a day and half and its not like I'm going to be starving myself. I'll still get enough to nutrition to maintain myself also.

12. You don't have to wait until 4/20, why not test it out beforehand? I mean it's not like it's complicated. Eat a mango, wait an hour, blaze up, maybe eat another mango. :smoke:

13. haha I eat mangos all the time and blaze, but never only mangos.

14. Is this Ducktales? Or is this scientifically proven?

15. Oh. Have you ever noticed a difference in your high before?

16. i'm with you sounds sketchy.

17. #17 Solar Being, Mar 30, 2011
    Honestly Idk, I grew up eating mangos been blazin daily since I was young too. Never really noticed an increase in tolerance like a lot of people say.

For those who couldn't google it:

http://420tainment.com/2010/04/enhancing-marijuana-high-mango-myrcene-terpene/

18. last night i ate 2 mangoes 45 minutes before i smoked, didnt notice a difference. i know certain mangoes dont have the myercin or whatever its called.

19. There's plenty of articles on it, me and 2 other friends tried it once (a mango each) and we all agreed that it did make an effect.

20. Mangos work as well as hyperventilating before you smoke or taking a steam bath then smoking. I've tried this so many times because mangos were only 69 cents a piece one day so I bought two dozen. I ate five in one day and it didn't help. Steam shower created a higher feeling, like a wake and bake