All i want to say is FINALLY

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Retroshark, Jun 22, 2007.

1. so, about a month ago, i decided to get some long awaited work done on my car. i had to change out a part. now i knew the part would fit, but not the other part that went with it, i was just hoping its gonna fit. anyway so i found out i had the wrong part and i had to order a new one which has taken until today to get here. i opened it up knowing that this was the moment of truth...

if my new honda prelude thermostat didnt fit on the back of my accords engine, i just went a month without a car for no reason... but

IT FITS!!!!!!

you guys cant understand how happy i am now, ive been waiting with ja half takne appart car for a month and i will finally be able to drive it in the next few days!!! WOHOO!!

i promise to make this thread worthwhile by taking some interesting photos of the engine assembly for yall to see.

2. I'll be waiting, Mr. Retroshark.

3. ill be happy as long as you teenagers do drive through my neighborhood blasted that gat-dang rap music

4. man i am beat from today. i managed to get nearly all the work done on the motor, and im hoping to fire it tomorrow. i will take some photos to show you my little shop.

5. so just when i was filling up the radiator with coolant, im desperately hoping there are no leaks and what do i hear??? a fucking leak.

the thermostat was not sealed and ti leaked out coolant. not good. im going to be sealing thee fuck out of it tomorrow and then i will have pictures and a video of the car firing up for the first time...

wish me luck, im hopig this car will fire up again withut having to undo all the work i just did

6. Dam that sucks dude. but on a side-note you posted that exactly at 4:20.