Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All i have left, enough to get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cnote1239, Feb 8, 2009.

1. honestly idk why all these people aren't convinced it won't get him blazed. if that's the trimming you got from your dealer you will definitely without a doubt 100% get high

2. I just think it looks kinda unpleasant smoke, that's why I save up and make hashish :yummy: yum!

3. Its trimmings from the bud aka the leafs on the flowering plants

4. id fuckin smoke it. trimmings will deff get you high they still got thc on em. jus roll that shit up and smoke itttt

5. Yeah... it looks like mostly left overs from a descent sized bag to me. :rolleyes:

As to what to do with it-- that your question right OP? Well, if you got more lined up soon then save it for hash, oil, or butter. If your going to be waiting a wile or so, screw it. That should give a buzz. Wouldn't get me blitz but a nice buzz for sure.

That's my $.02 :wave:

6. Looks like Oregeno/Lettuce that was put in a grinder then grinded. I don't think that's pot.

7. Pick out the leaves that looks like they have actually thc on them, and smoke that. Most of that doesn't look very good at all, it'll be really harsh on your lungs if you try to smoke it especially in huge hits. I would recommend either trying to get kief off of them or if you must smoke them use a bong, might make it less harsh.

8. haha doesn't even look like weed IMO.

Just smoke it, let us know how it goes.

9. Good ol fashion Shake and Bake. haha brand names.

10. Yah...that doesnt really look like weed, but i guess it is according to the people above me.

11. haha no kidding. It isnt bud, but it is definitely marijuana. Has no one seen shake?
    I guess this is the apprentice forum...

12. you could always make firecrackers or something like that.

based on my experiences, joints or blunts take more weed to give you the same high that a bowl or bong would.

13. hey the penny was around when marijauna wasnt illegal

14. haha that is not weeed.

15. Ok to every one who dose not under stand what shake is... It's freaking weed! It's the left over bits of the leaves and trimming, NOT the bud. Like damn, get out more... :rolleyes:

16. make hash... thats all leaves nd stems nd shit right..no point in smoking it by its self

17. I duno man..that looks like someone went in my back yard and shook one of the trees and raked the leaves into a bag.

18. Haha sorry to tell you man, that is from 1986, not 1936.

Happy Toking.:smoking:

19. Roll that shit into a blunt... whats the worst that could happen? you dont get high?

20. By any chance do you have a vaporizer? If you do I heard putting all those leaves, trimmings and stems into a vape works a lot better then smoking it. If not I would just roll it in a blunt like you said, or maybe even make a homemade lightbulb vape. :smoking: