All good things must come to and end

Discussion in 'General' started by Agent 86, Aug 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

I found them last week when I went out of town at some gas station in the middle of nowhere. They made me happy while they last, now I guess it'll be an adventure to find some more.

BACON BACON BACON!!!!

2. Mmmmmm bacon.

It's so gotdamn tasty. I wish it was as healthy as fruits and vegetables, it's all I would eat...

3. Screw health when it comes to bacon. What else can make you so unbelievably happy? The answer is....ok well maybe a couple things but bacon is in my top 3 list.

4. Bacon Sunflower Seeds?!?!?!

Holy fuck, I'm a sunflower seed fanatic and I've never seen this flavor, where did you get these?

5. I'm stickin with original sunflower seed flavor. :)

6. Where's your sense of adventure? I really like the David Sunflower Seed ranch flavor as well. The seeds are addicting by themselves but now with so many flavors to choose from I'm afraid I shall be addicted for life.

7. I figured you could but I thought it would make an interesting road trip in search of them.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Holy....6 pound 3 ounce baby jesus......Franks Red Hot flavor? I think you just started a new infatuation for me....no no no.....I think it's love at first sight :yummy:

8. dont invite me to the wedding, because i hate weddings but i feel like i have to go if i get an invitation. :devious:

9. *Scribbles down note* Make sure Postal Blowfish is my best man at wedding

Now lets pop the champagne and get this party started :metal: