all fighters, mma/ufc/boxing

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Tutti Frutti, May 26, 2011.

1. so i have a few friends that do these sports and since they have started, one guy especially just talks about it and wants to batter everyone that says one little wrong word.
    he was at my party drunk and starting to go all mental talking about smashing everyone
    who did something wrong in his eyes but the only one being a dick was him.
    i like to have a fight now and again if the need arises and when i do fight i go by the no rules law, only if its serious enough for me to be in a fight in the first place.
    i felt like smashing my friend that night just becase they way he was being.
    so do you or any of your friends attitude change when you start these sports?

2. Dicks come in all shapes n sizes. U just happen to know a lot. Some of the most humble/well rounded people i've ever met fought for a living. Sure they can express their anger easier now but most of the professionals it people that can do damage have had previous training.

Sorry for bad grammar on my phone right meow.

3. AS stated above people will be jerks and dicks, but what i have learned from doing fighting sports is that u learn that fighting is the easy way out and it is rather hard to come to terms or resolve an issue by talking it out. I don't like to fight on the street nor would i engage in such things unless i have too. Given you cant fully avoid a fight sometimes but i try to do all that i can do but when it gets to that point where you have to defend yourself i don't hold back. Doing Boxing has taught me to be humble and i don't worry about that, i feel that people who speak like that need a confidence booster and seek someone who they think would be a easy. This is how dumb ignorant people think

4. Some ppl are idiots through and through for whatever reason. Your average person that learn to fight properly will actually become more humble and probably cause less problems than others. Martial Arts is a true passion of mine (boxing, jiujitsu, judo, muay thai, wrestling) and seeing people abuse them is pretty awful. Martial Arts holds the way for self discovery and improvement. A better understanding of everything. Hard to explain, easy to feel.

To answer your question succinctly, learning to fight usually does change ppl. most changes on average are for the better. Some people just don't want to change for the better though and you can't truly make someone do something they don't want to do

5. yeah your friends sound like retards.

a very high percentage of mma fighters are down to earth humble guys,who just dont want to fight outside of the cage/ring,because thats all they do all day

im guessing ur friends dont train very often,or they/he wouldn't be douches about it

6. sounds like some wanna be tough guys to me, they'll get their asses stomped out on the street eventually and realize there not really that big and bad.

7. My username was best fighter/baddest man on the planet for a good 6-7 years and he was humble as hell, still is. On the otherhand there are people like Tyson, Brock Lesnar, Roy Jones Jr. But Jones Jr. and Tyson are straight, fuck Lesnar

8. lesnar would destroy fedor

9. Prime fedor tools Lesnar. Maybe even now. Have you seen Lesnar's stand up? Probably the worst in the HW division

10. prime fedor gets taken down by lesnar and anotio silva'd times 2

its hard to armbar someone when they are slamming their lunchbox fists into your face over and over while sitting on top of you

11. It would never get to the ground and even if it did he would not be finished in the manner which bigfoot finished him. Fedor would KO or submit lesnar. Plus if its prime Fedor the fight would most likely be in Pride and Lesnar would tank from the 10 minute first round

12. And Antonio Silva > Brock Lesnar

13. dude,its going to the ground,fedor does not have the wrestling brock has,wipe that hateraid off your eyes for a second,brock is basically 2 times antonio silva,with much worse standup,plus fedor is a small HW,he has no place in a cage with brock

14. I respect your argument about Brock's wrestling but I will only concede my point once Brock has some more quality victories. Silva and Brock are about the same size. To argue that Brock could beat the best HW this sport has seen when he was in his prime with only a 5-2 record to show is far fetched. And what is there to like about Brock Lesnar? He is arrogant as hell, his antics in the cage during and after fights are all that one needs to see

15. i love that fedor is here defending himself

16. Taking a break from my camp for the Hendo fight. This connection is bad but this is Russia

17. Fedor was a paper champion,he fought all middle tier guys with the exception of a few. Also there isn't much to like about brock his personality comes off a bit douchy,but its his performance in the cage and how he owns it that makes me like him,i can't resist being a fan of someone who is a fucking gorilla and knows it. Also he's from minnesota,my state,and he trains a few hours away from me.

18. The Minnesota thing would explain it. Brock was a paper champion, whereas Fedor beat everybody the HW division at the time could throw at him. A title shot after beating Frank Mir, a washed up Heath Herring and some Japanese can? While Fedor did so some can crushing, his dominance over a ten year span over all competition ensures him as a top 5 p4p fighter of all time if not the GOAT. Look at what the level of Fedor's competition was as the time he fought them then compare it to Brock's. You will find Fedor fought better competition. Also most of the upper tier of the HW's nowadays would beat Brock. JDS, Cain, Ubereem, Werdum, hell probably Bigfoot Silva as well.

19. #19 28DoobsL8er, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol paper champ. You must be new to this sport. Everyone fought cans in their career especially pride guys, doesnt mean they suck.

And op please dont call ufc a sport lol

20. Fedor's only notable wins are over- semmy schilt,before he was a beast,crocop,and brett rogers.

none of those guys have ever been UFC champions,and only crocop was a pride champion

brocks notable wins are over -frank mir,former ufc champion-randy couture-one of the top p4p champs to ever live,and shane carwin,

even prime fedor never got taken down a GnP,it's his one glaring weakness,big heavyweights with good GnP

[​IMG]

thats a scary man