Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All Colorado Residents

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Extacie, Jul 20, 2012.

1. I'm moving out to fort Collins, CO soon and was wondering how the marijuana seen is out there? Very relaxed? I would assume so but was not sure and was wondering because I'll probably be moving into a little four-plex or something along those lines. I just didn't want neighbors making complaints or something like that due to smell. I'm sure all that also depends on the individuals living there but I was really hoping to get some insight from some colorado residents. Any information is much appriceated!

Thanks!

2. all the laws in co are changing

3. Ya ive been reading about that quite a bit, like how they did in fort collins and what not. You think they will change in all cities or in the state as a whole? I read there having a lot of issues right now though.. What are your opinions on that? Im just mainly moving up there to check it out/experience living there. (Ill probably only live there 9 months to a year) because later in life i think i want to buy a house and move out there but not for sure so i figured itd be a good idea to give it a test run.

Also wanted to move down there for better bud quality/cheaper prices/less paranoia about everything due to less strict laws.

What would your opinion on all of that be?

4. I hope you like it there. Got any stash to show us?

5. i live in Denver but i go to ft Collins occasionally. things here are super chill in my opinion. i have never had any problems. i dont know what laws elswhere are but if you get caught with less than an o i think it is just a petty offense and a 100 dollar fine but this November there is gonna be the whole legalization thing on the ballot so things are good. also my friends who are not from around here are always amazed at how cheap bud is so you should like it here.

6. Thank you very much thermost, you have no idea how much I appriceate the info!! So it made it on the ballot to be legal period this year? I was not quite sure if the laws were going to be changing for the worst or for the better up there considering there has been lots of things on google saying how the feds are getting all the info they can on mmj patients/dispensaries/caregivers, etc.. But maybe that is because it made it on the ballot and there trying to cause as much of a seen as possible before then? Who knows..

7. Well as a north Colorado resident: ALL DISPENSARIES IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES ARE SHUT OUT BY LOCAL ORDINANCE: FORT COLLINS, LOVELAND, LONGMONT, (soon) DACONO.

Which leaves 1 on outskirts of Longmont, 3 in Lyons, a few in Lafayette, and two in Greeley.

Boulder. Denver. Colorado Springs.

Don't trust the apps or websites. They're outa date unless it shows when the menu changed (if they HAVE a menu.

Love,
    Stuck in NOCO

8. Have you ever thought about Oregon or Washington?

9. [quote name='"Extacie"']I'm moving out to fort Collins, CO soon and was wondering how the marijuana seen is out there? Very relaxed? I would assume so but was not sure and was wondering because I'll probably be moving into a little four-plex or something along those lines. I just didn't want neighbors making complaints or something like that due to smell. I'm sure all that also depends on the individuals living there but I was really hoping to get some insight from some colorado residents. Any information is much appriceated!

Thanks![/quote]

hell yeah bro I'm from FoCo. the herb here is legit man. there's always somewhere to get it from and it's dank stuff. the weed scene is extremely laid back and relaxed just like the people out here. I bet you'll love it. As far as smoking in your apartment it really depends on where you're at. if your apartment is over in the college area of town then everyone around you probably tokes as well you'll just have to scope it out when you get here. good luck bro hit me up if you need to when you first get out here

10. Thats a shame to know the laws are changing. I was considering moving out to Denver next year but with all the laws changing with my luck ill move to denver and theyll shut down dispensaries there too. Ive thought alot about oregon, heard alot of great things about it.

11. Oh wow well that is good to know, thank you for the helpful info.

Not really, i've always had my heart set on Colorado (like even if it was legal medicinally there) I just love it there, the atmosphere, and people, and mountains.

But why do you ask that? Another reason I would choose Colorado is that it is much closer to family/home. I have a feeling that ill get homesick after being gone for some time :/

12. Hell ya man thanks it's much appreciated!! I know a few people out there but not a whole lot but thank you for the info man, I really appreciate it and that makes me feel better about the move out there!! Im pretty sure it's around the college area, its literally in the middle of down town fort collins lol.

13. Just wondering.. I'm from WA and I know there laws as well as oregons are pretty solid.. they also have the legalization part on the ballot this year. Scenery is great in both states as well. I live in AZ now. I was just wondering if your only reason was because they had a good medical program.

14. Ya no that's not my only reason.. If it was i would most def consider Oregon! They have great stuff and from the sounds of it, prolly one of the best systems out there.

15. I live here in Colorado Springs which isn't far from FoCo at all. The scene out here is very relaxed, man. You'll love it... You somewhat have to be an outdoorsy person to live out here though. Whats the fun in having mountains if you can't get high and climb them? haha. Definately a good place to live, although like everywhere else... it has its bad places to.

16. Some in garden city too.

17. Oh hell ya man thats the truth!! I LOVE the outdoors. I took a vacation up there and we went up to rocky mountain national park and were climbing up to the top smoking blunts and smoked one once we reached the top.. It was SOOO much fun, most fun ive had in a LONG time, if not ever!! I'll be taking my dog up there with me and that would be the shit getting blasted walking with her up in the mountains. I'm really reallyyy looking forward to that lol. And ya true everywhere does have its bad spots. I was reading that greeley is kind of a rough area? Which i could believe considering the real estate out there is much, MUCH cheaper then the loveland/FoCo area.

And thanks for the input bro, I really appriceate it!

Still trying to decide how long i want to be out there because i just feel like i would get really home sick after a while, but that is all personal stuff that i just need to figure out aha. I will sooner or later though. Id just like to be at home enjoying my family while they are here (Considering my grandparents are 70 and like my parents to me) but also really want to live up there and experience it now! Im torn! But oh well ill just compromise with myself and figure it out lol

Thanks again everyone!

18. I've been thinking about moving to Colorado after i graduate this year. I was thinking about Aurora or Westminster (sp?). Are those good areas? what areas would yall recomend?

Sorry, don't mean to steal your thread extacie, just curious about Colorado as well!!!

I've lived in Texas all my life and i love Texas, always will, but i'm pretty ready to do something different with my life and explore a little. Colorado has always seemed like a perfect place to do that, and the relaxed bud laws are just a big plus.

19. Aurora is far Noth of Colorado. It's a nice area although it's very similar to Denver because they are so close. I'm not sure if you heard about the Aurora movie theatre shooting a few days back for the opening show of the new Batman movie? 10 killed, including a 6 year old. 70 wounded. Horrific. :(