ALL 6's and 7's new N9NE

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MUFASPAR, May 18, 2011.

1. post your thoughts and feeling on the forthcoming tech n9ne album all 6's and 7's feel free to mention fav songs and general n9ne discussion

2. I am addicted to Hes a Mental Giant the damn song won't leave my head

3. dude i hear ya fans is just hanging out in my brain man it wont go away i must buy it

4. Im actually pretty excited to see how the album turns out. I didnt care for the gates mixd plate.

5. I tell you what thAt world wide choppers holyshitkickers buddy I'm excited

6. Worldwide Choppers is my shit, except Tech is by far the worst of all the rappers on that song.

7. R.I.P. Tech N9ne :(

Hello Tech N9ne 2.0

8. Shit's been banging, SO FAR, will wait to hear everything in complete entirety.

9. Been a Tech fan since I heard him on 25 to Life. He's my favorite rapper. I don't know, I guess its just his flow and lyrics. Cause his beats are always changing. As long as he stops making music with DJ Whoo Kid he will keep being amazing. And who ever said Tech was the worst rapper on WWC... HELLL NO. He was best right after Busta and the guy at the end.

I just like how Tech doesn't keep trying to stay underground, he's starting to add really mainstream people like Wayne, Twista, Busta, Yellllllller, and all his songs that he's leaked so far are killer. Can't wait.