All 2020 presidential candidates now support marijuana legalization efforts — even the Republicans

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by cleanbudz, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Well then what is stopping them? Time to leave it up to the states.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Leaving it up to the states is a bad idea. A few have taken the itiative, and it just makes things more complicated for everyone. Where am I? What is the new law here? Can I cross that border? Stupid forking nonsense.

And don't forget, there are more than a few states in the U.S. with staunchly conservative, religious voting blocs in force. It needs to be de-scheduled at the federal level. Anything less is just more bullshyt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Legalization = taxation. Why can't they just decriminalize it and leave us alone?

4. Until that time we should continue to say screw you, and grow grow grow

5. Because decriminalizing Cannabis is not enough. It still leaves a lot of problems. Legalize it, and allow home grows, anything outside of that is never going to be enough.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Well your never going to get it...mark my words bitch

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. What problems?

8. #9 Lemuel001, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    There is quite a list of issues. Getting busted even if it is decriminalized can really screw with other's futures. Jobs, School, housing etc..

There are a lot of people who would gladly pay the taxes for freedom and safety.

9. Decriminalizing means possession is not an offense. Not sure what your point is.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I am too tired to explain this, there is plenty of threads and information on the internet. If you think decriminalizing marijuana is better than legalization with taxing than I am not sure what to tell you..

• Like Like x 2
  11. Everyone besides joe biden that dude is an idiot i hope no one here that smokes weed votes for him because he wants to shut it all down even though his son was smoking crack and making deals in foreign countries. Any guy that sucks a ladys finger during a speech is not to be trusted. Keep the weed growing Trump2020 #DontVoteBiden #LegalizeRecreationalizeMedicinalize The goverment needs to realize that this plant has more potential than any other plant used for produce and plants for ornamental use the marijuana plant has medicinal value and alkaloids that no other plant possesses that should be enough to accept it as a life saving plant

• Like Like x 2
  12. Decriminalization and legalization are NOT what we want. We want an end of marijuana prohibition and a reclassification as well. Both legalization and decriminalization will come with laws to follow and lots of regulations.You will be taxed for every aspect of your grow, "if it is even allowed." You will also be regulated on what, where and how you can grow. Again, if it is even allowed. All these false campaign promises have been happening for years. They always blame the other party line or as Obama said, it's not a priority. You want legalization.. Jury nullification is how you force laws to change when corrupt politicians only see dollar signs.

13. Decriminalization has set amounts you will not be imprisoned for. You still pay a civil penalty just not a misdemeanor charge. Again unless you have over the state regulated amount.