Aliens ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Matthewtrippy, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I believe you iGardner78, and that is extremely interesting

I know it was dark, but could you make out the aliens' faces? Any clothing?

Maybe ask Tyler to contribute more potential details for us?

2. I couldn't see much detail at all. I even want to say that I didn't see any eyes on the creature. I know that I saw some markings on the body itself though, like lines and indentations. If I tried to push my self and give you anymore detail I could risk skewing the information that actually did take place. I want to stick to the story and keep it as valid and consistent as possible. There might be a few things I didn't mention, but you got the general idea of what happened that night.

Tyler wouldn't even talk about it for awhile. He acted like it didn't even happen when we were around other people in group setting. I would see him in the hallways at our college and every time we locked eyes our conscious mind jumped back to that night. Tyler might be able to provide further information that I didn't touch on in the earlier post. After the incident, I tried contacting numerous investigators, but nothing came up in my inbox to my email. We don't let it bother us that much anymore. I'll walk there sometime and get pretty emotional thinking about it and other times I have something more important to ponder about.

I'm trying to document the sighting for futures purposes, but no one will aid me in doing that.

3. No clothing from what I saw. No fur. No hair. Just three figures, one in front and two in back. The picture I uploaded is from a recent flood, but is the correct field that they ran across.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Would it have been possible to take a picture with your iPhone?

How fast did they sprint?

5. Aliens exist, and have nothing to do with space, they are demons

6. Not in the time I had. I wished I tried, but you have to realize how stunned we were. Tyler's phone was in his pocket I think. All we wanted the moment after we lost sight is to get indoors.

Now I'm going to give you my best educated guess on how fast they traveled.
    For how far they went I would say anywhere from 20-30 mph. They accelerated at a fast pace too.

7. You've never heard of Mexicans ???
    :)

8. I definitely realize that

20-30 mph huh, so a little faster than the average human

so has this incident increased your interest in aliens and UFOs? how has it changed your mind?

9. Oh, most definitely. I can't accurately call what we saw aliens or UFOs though. How has it changed my mind? I'll have to get back to you on that question. Let me sleep on it, because I'm currently working for Tempur Pedic and taking night classes, so I need my recharge.

I appreciate the comedic and serious replies. Literally anything helps at this point.

10. I believe you. Thanks for sharing. :) And thanks for being as objective as possible. :)

11. did you have any reason to be afraid other than not knowing what it was?

12. Three reasons come to mind.

First, like what you wrote, I didn't know what stood before Tyler and I.

Secondly, the sounds they emitted startled us when we heard them.

Lastly, we were out numbered by one and I didn't know what their motive was.

After making several noises they turned around and ran the toward the creek bank in the picture. Once they ran the other way from us I wasn't as scared but I was almost yelling to Tyler, " Did you see that, " and, " what was that." I was more curious than afraid at that point. That's why I went inside to grab a larger flashlight for spotlighting.

13. Very interesting story I believe you too... But i think most humans have disconnected from the natural world, there are many things we don't understand... I think is arrogant to not think that we are the only ones in the universe...

14. Me and a bunch friends were sharing scary stories that happened to us in the past and most of them spoke of figures that they seen they looked more like demons than extraterrestrial...

15. Someones watching too much Ancient Aliens. :D

16. I absolutely think we are not the only ones in the universe. We could possibly be the first advanced culture in this galaxy.

17. #97 1bakedpotato, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    I don't know how advanced we are.. we take our home planet for granted and have yet to culturally agree upon a sustainable lifestyle.

technologically yes. logically, techno.

but I totally understand the fear you mentioned.. because when I have been faced with what I thought could have been contact I have always been afraid of the unknown. So I agree with the whole "why would one want to land and say hello" question.

18. Possibly but the universe is supposed to be over 4.4 billion years old and our galaxy is supposed to be about 2 billions... That leaves another 2 billions years for other species to evolve and go extinct too... I think that through the eons there have been many intellectual species... Human modern technology is less than 100 years old, I really doubt that we the most advance...

19. Another thing there is probably life all around the our own universe carry around in asteroids, Venus could had have life at some point in the last million years before the greenhouse effect took over the planet, also Mars had life for a fact... Even a couple of moons in our own solar system like Jupiter's' Titan and Europa... Our own moon has frozen water on its poles, according to our current knowledge water in liquid form is a requirement to create and sustain life.

I mean we are just learning all this stuff in the last 5 - 10 years we just need to stop wasting money on wars, fix our global issues and invest in science and we will have a quantum leap in our technology... No alien help needed but it would be nice.

20. Yeah, we desperately need to focus our research on science and complex math. War doesn't help, a national debt doesn't help, and the guidelines in schools don't help either.

I think we somewhat fall short as a global community, maybe technology will change with time and grow exponentially; well faster than it already does. Saying that I our digital age hasn't hit puberty Is like hitting a nail on the head.