Aliens ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Matthewtrippy, Feb 8, 2013.

1. #61 DrazyHaze, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    [quote name='"Virtue 7"']

Such as what? What exactly do most people believe in that there is no solid concrete evidence?

It's not unbelievable to me. Seeing the way you react to just a small amount of people is a perfect example of the world we live in - A person blowing up because people don't share the same views of the world.[/quote]

For instancw,

9/11
    Hundreds of people believe the story as is.

Evolution
    Religion
    History
    Science
    I could continue

I'm hardlyy blowing up. Simply baffled that because someone's first thought after witnessing a ufo up close wasn't to take a picture to give to all the shit talkers on in the internet.

What about before the age of cameras? Then what?

God forbid you take someones word

2. If I always trusted people, I'd be in some pretty deep shit.

Ever heard of craigslist scams? People die there, man.

3. I see martian cowgirls dancing naked across the ceiling quite frequently :hello:

4. It would make less sense if they didn't exist. That's about as far as I can say with any sort of certainty :p

5. People dont seem to ever get that a UFO does NOT mean aliens. UFOs are real and quite frankly creepy and scary, but that doesnt mean they are fucking aliens. I would say most of the time they are government related and if not then they are some retard pilot fucking with people

6. True but not what pilot is going to be flying in a damn flying saucer beside ...aliens not saying it is but it is aliens

7. #67 angusbeef, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    I'd be interested to hear more about this.. I too have bore witness to a star in our regions sky... night after night it location is near the same place. It poses as a star, yet if you watch for an extended period of time it clearly moves.. last thursday my friend and I watched it literally go in circles before returning to a resting position close to where it had been before. It has even descended down upon me while I was in the mountains.. so close I could see the metal it was made of. Believe me or not.. photographs are posted if you search ufo photographs thread. They are nothing of great clarity but it clearly portrays an object relative to a fixed point and that object is in the night sky, and has clearly moved from frame to frame...

Cheers.

ps. people around here think they are us government unmanned drones.

8. god is an alien.

9. here is my evidence
    Over 100 billion galaxys
    over 100 billion stars in one galaxy
    and we will just say around 10 planets orbiting every star with those kind of odds there is no way we could be alone.

10. #70 xBleezyx, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    whoops

11. I think they're real, too much space in the universe for humans to be the only form of intelligent life.

12. 99% of humanity could not psychologically handle aliens landing on Earth and revealing themselves

And that's precisely the reason aliens will not do it

13. I saw three beings with a friend that can verify what happened when it happened and how long it happened. It's been months since I've posted about it, but I can't get my mind off what took place that night. Don't think I will ever force myself to process what exactly went on in the opening near my house and don't expect anybody to care either. What happened, happened, that's all my friend and I can say.

14. lets hear it :hello::hello::hello:

15. I'd like to hear it too. It sounds interesting.

16. Sounds legit.

Seriously. :)

17. I'm off to work and don't have the time to explain every detail of the sighting. If I'm not busy, I'll try and post during my 1hr lunch.

18. Please do explain as soon as humanly possible.

19. :wave::smoking::wave::hello:

I will listen with an open mind

20. My friend and I was taking a walk at around 11:30 pm on May 30th in Gate City, Va. The whole reason we were out that late is to meet up with a friend that he knew and she was about to go back home. So we decided to walk across the outdated swinging bridge near Nickelsville Rd to see her. On our way back to the house we had only two sources of illumination while walking, which was the flashlight for an iPhone app and the moon. For me to really decipher this event second by second is somewhat difficult because I can't describe everything to great detail. The moment we looked and saw them, the total event lasted for about 10-15 seconds. My friend Tyler can confirm that we saw three figures that stood around five to six feet tall and were approximately 10 to 20 yards away. We noticed they were grey and slender in size. They also made very rapid clicking, shrills, and some lower tones after( it seemed) we surprised them by being that close. After the close encounter they began to sprint in formation across a field that stretched around 50 to 80 yards. I try to remember all the details I can but It becomes hard to pinpoint what my
    eyes can't see in a pretty dark environment. Out of immense curiosity, Tyler and I hurried back to my house to grab much larger flashlight to shine the area we last saw them in.

I was really frightened by it and I know my friend was too. We're still scared to go out there and its been several months. I'm not expecting anybody to believe me, but I know what happened to my friend and I is something we can't and will not forget as long as I walk on this earth. From that day on I look at a lot of things differently. I was decently skeptical about everything and this sighting loosened my perspective on most everything.
    Im not sure what to believe, but we can both verify that they WEREN'T human from what we could tell. I'm hoping one day I can get an explanation of what took place that night, but until then I can't say exactly what we saw.