Aliens and UFOs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaDankSkunk, Mar 4, 2011.

1. I've been having a lot of dreams about alien spacecraft lately. I'm pretty sure I've seen a real UFO once. I was in Hawaii and was in the 7th grade(Im a college freshman currently, so not too long ago).

As I was laying in my bed, I looked out the window, just gazing at the night. Hawaii has a pretty nice view of the stars, even on Oahu. I was staring at what seemed to be just an insignificant, but quite red star. Something odd was happening, as I noticed it seemed to be shaking or rather moving in a circle perhaps, although it was quite subtle. I sat up on my knees in an attempt to get a closer look at the strange light. As I tried to focus my vision, it suddenly moved at an angle downwards and to the left, then again slightly up and to the right. I looked behind me in my dark room to double check that I just didn't have any red lights in my room reflecting against the window. This was serious shit, I didn't know what to think. After about 5 minutes of shitting myself in the pants, the dot seamlessly disappeared.

Below is me rambling. Skip to the bottom if you want.

What was that? My sister once mentioned her sighting with her friends of what seemed to be a UFO. It had the same traits of movement as did the one I saw. Sudden, quick, and impossible for any modern aircraft of our time. The way it would speed to another location and suddenly stop, only to do so again as if it were drawing out a straight edged polygon.

Lately, I've seen a few videos of what seem to be UFO sightings. At first I would dismiss them, until the Jerusalem video popped up. Make no mistake, I don't exactly believe this video is the holy grail, despite it being the best possible footage, but it set me on a internet(Galactic) journey. It seems as though sightings across the world have been slowly increasing at an interesting pace. I read of a NORAD officer who predicted that in New York, there would be a sighting on October 2? 2010. He gave a specific day. Well, apparently there was a major UFO sighting that day and even the news was recording it. I was beginning to believe that perhaps, something is happening. Something that would change this world forever.

I went on to read some gibberish that may be true, but until it happens, we'd never know. Apparently an inter-galactic space council, known as the council of eight, has laws regarding the intervention of planetary civilizations that have yet to be aware of alien life. They do not intervene until we discover life on other planets, likely through the technological advancement of interstellar travel probably involving the term, "light speed". Well, this NORAD officer, and also a ex-nato spaniard have been in contact with this galactic council. They've put aside this law of intervention, to save our planet from ourselves. They are going to intervene by 2015 and use their technology to save our planet. Crazy, I know. But this would be quite cool if it happened. :cool:

Have any blades here got anything to share?

2. I thought these recent sightings had been debunked....I dont disbelieve that they may exist, but that they would even bother making themselves apparent to us before they were ready to make themselves known to us.

I wish they would actually reveal themselves if they are around....people would have to readjust their human-based world views ....or maybe not...lol...as there's always 'Satan' to explain anything that doesnt fit. Oh Little Brain.

3. Well there have been quite a few of them. They just seem to be popping up everywhere! The Jerusalem video was debunked. But then they realized only one of the videos was fake and that the other two were possibly real? Its not quite clear. But one of the videos was absolutely deemed fake.

If this NORAD guy is right, (although I doubt it, I wont ignore it), then the aliens are trying to make us get used to seeing these "lights" and ufos so that we can finally accept the fact that ufos exist, so they can come down and say hello without everyone freaking out.

What is interesting however, was at this huge business summit, where the CEOs of HUGE companies, gave a focus to how the revelation of alien life will affect their business. WEIRD.

4. you mentioned something about an alien council?

can u give a little more information about that

5. #6 Zr-01stamg, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    Man you can never take what you see on the net serious because for all you know one story you think is stupid may be the absolute truth and the one you believe is BS you'll never ever know until the aliens show up lol.

EDIT: just to make sure you guys know i do believe in aliens n such seen some crazy shit around my house.

6. Ufos and aliens are real. There have been thousands of sightings all over the world since the beginning of man.

That alone is evidence enough to say something is out there. We just can't say what. We do have knowledge of these craft and we know exactly what they are. They just wont release that info.

7. If aliens truly do exist, and they are a benevolent, unified race, I will ask them, "So, how did your race get past the stupidity of religion?" and they will reply "By realizing that all religion does, besides create a life of lies, is create division amongst peoples where there need not be any." All will be amazed

8. Just be careful man.
    When i was 14 and 15 i was having alot of weird experiances.
    Id wake up i the middle of the night, my roo would be all lit up and id see shadows next to me, then id black out.
    An then at least 2 or 3 times a week when id stay up all night during summer, id see flashes like from a camera, when i was the only one homr.
    And before anyone asks, i was sober back ten, i didnt start smoking til i was 16 and out of high school. lol
    anyways, i put it all behind me, then when i was like 17 i was talking to someone who was experiancing the same things as i was, except his were more extreme.
    After a couple weeks it started happenin to me again. It was weird shit.
    Point being. Its some scary shit, wether its your imahinatio or not.

9. #10 DaDankSkunk, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    Here it goes.

The Galactic Council of Eight. These societies have existed for an unbelievable amount of time and have immense technology and knowledge. Their plan is to intervene with the human race through the United Nations around 2014-2015. They have seen countless civilizations destroy themselves and have chosen us and one of the few to survive.
    [Taken from a random blog http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2010/10/et-council-of-8-we-will-increase-ufos.html] (You can look up this norad guy, there are lots of resources about his predictions and weird things)

The Council of 8, consisting of the intelligent civilizations of the Pleiades, Orion, Sirius, Bootes, Alpha Centauri, Comsuli, Zeta Reticuli, and Pouseti, decided to intervene with their technology to clean Earth’s atmosphere before an environmental collapse occurs on Earth, as has happened on many other inhabited planets with civilizations similar to our own.

The Council of 8 did so, according to former NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham's information, after reaching a conclusion that that our human technology could not now prevent an environmental collapse and species extinction on Earth from occuring.

This cleanup of the Earth’s atmosphere will, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, commence in 2015 after a 2014 speech at the United Nations by the Council of 8’s Pleiadian representatives.

The Council of 8’s appearance in 2014 at the United Nation’s General Assembly may occur, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, following a collapse of the present world order and the emergence of a new way of living during the period 2010 – 2014.

This transitional 2010-14 period may be accompanied by possible earth changes, monetary collapse, and governmental and nation state collapse.

The original plan of the Council of 8, taken at a meeting in January 2010, had been for simultaneous UFO appearances on Oct 13, 2010 over major world cities.

The purpose of these Council of 8 UFO appearances, which are set to increase in the future, is to acclimatize Earth humans to the Council of 8's presence and decision to intervene.

The increased UFO sightings in the future are meant to lead up to a world speech by the Pleiadian representatives of the Council of 8 in the General Assembly hall at the United Nations in 2014.

Whether or not this is true... We'll just have to wait. Whats interesting is this line right here.

This transitional 2010-14 period may be accompanied by possible earth changes, monetary collapse, and governmental and nation state collapse.

I'm pretty sure this was predicted before all of the riots in the middle east. Strange coincidence...

10. There is an unbelievable amount of information supporting the existence of unknown objects in the airspace and around our planet that we just can't explain. This has been occurring for so long now. Not only are there millions of eye witness sightings but there are also extremely credible eye witness reports from police officers, military personnel, and heads of state from all over the globe. Most of these credible reports aren't seen by the general public, and the cliche superstitions and their integration into pop culture has only helped to discredit the whole phenomenon. Read up on the book Chariot of the Gods. And I would highly recommend this documentary I'm posting below. At first it seems like any other UFO documentary, but over the 10 different youtube segments they cover an unbelievable amount of information and from extremely credible sources. If you have any interest in the extraterrestrial mystery you should seriously watch this whole special.

Heres the first part: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hLtFNyhaUo]YouTube - UFO Documentary History Channel (1) - I Know What I Saw[/ame]

11. +REP Great post

12. Dude, thats fucked up.When I was younger I had a period of time where I would wake up seeing shit and being glued to my bed.Having abduction dreams every single night for a good three weeks.The crazy part, is a handfull of years ago one summer I constantly saw flashes of light like a camera flash.Definatly not my mind or anything, several other people I was hanging out with that summer saw them aswell.Any idea what the heck those are?

13. I've said it before and ill keep saying it in all UFO and ghost threads. Ufos are demons!! Noone will EVER be able to shoot one down. These things are real and they're evil.

14. lol wtf why would a demon come in the shape of a nonviolent flying disk with lights on it?

15. So you wouldn't think it was a demon.

16. Un-Gow-A! Teh Debil! I knowed it!

17. [​IMG]

18. Nah I'm serious, and to stamg well why do demons torture people? Cause they like it and can. Same with ufos you how much talk ufos get? Yet everyone thinks its aliens? Well they like to confuse and hurt people. There's no other life on any other planet. Look up crop circles on YouTube. It's demons just revealing themselves and showing that they can do almost anything. For humans to make a crop circle would take years and planning and designing it. Not to mention how the grains have a nod that makes it flatten at a 45 degree angle. If you don't know what I'm talking about well just check out some videos.

19. I dont know about you but I am in no hurry to meet these satanic bastards.:eek: