Alien like figure caught on tape in brazil

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by dr.ganja, Oct 25, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bHDKsmaRbE&feature=related]Video of Alien in Brazilian Rainforest - YouTube[/ame]

Sky News: 'Alien' caught on tape in Brazil

Pretty wierd shit, anyone seen this? what do you guys think?

2. hahaahhha

yes. Aliens have come to earth only to hide in plain sight right next to a tree

3. could have crash landed or something?

4. Looks like he's masturbating. Masturbating aliens are going to attack. Mark my words!

5. What if he was totally existing in another dimension and something fucked up to where he started to fade into ours, then thought "I'm just going to stand here and hope they don't notice me and if they are recording, only record 10 seconds.."?

6. looks like its taking a piss:p.

7. I guess someone got their Halloween costume on too early.

8. Looks like he is arching back toward the end.

9. Looks fake as fuck.

10. Forget the alien, whats with that pulsating blue light?

11. Don't hate cuz you're jealous of his smokeout location.

12. :laughing: That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. What the fuck?

13. Don't be crazy. Aliens don't masturbate, they probe and/or rape..... everyone knows that :rolleyes:;):smoke:

14. guys guys come on. obviously its fake. if it was real it would be on a million websites and on the news. another thing, why did the kids just look at it then look back without saying something?

15. ah cant you see it? his alien girlfriend is giving him a blowjob!

16. They came to see a Broadway musical.. Blowjob resulted.

17. It looks just like the Alien in this video. I bet it is the same one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqI0U3pBdA"]Roommate Alien Prank Goes Bad [/ame]

18. what the hell is that blue light, its pulsing lol. why doesnt he look at that

if the alien moved or did some shit, It might be 10% believable, but no he doesnt move at all, I call bullshit.

19. The last plac it would be is no the news lol and maybe everyone else said the same thing so they didn't bother posting it.

Can someone decipher this video and see if it's fake? I have no clue how to do that but I'm sure it's possible.