Alien Invasion

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, Sep 15, 2012.

1. I love thinking about space and philosophical shit. Isn't it safe to say tomorrow could always be the last day the planet Earth exists? There's a possibility every single day that an alien race can just come down to Earth, or even while in space, and completely destroy us? Not even aliens, like a supernova, or some shit but those are easier to detect. If you want to get even weirder, just thinking about what if life really isn't life, and its just an atom or someone's imagination or some shit and it could easily end so instantly. I don't know things like this intrigue me.

Discuss if you will.

2. No aliens will come and destroy us. Our planet and species are protected by the Anunnakis and the alien greys. They need a planet where they can keep their creation live and prosper.

3. Yeah man, we're just so unfathomly insignificant in this universe that the slightest change could fuck us up in a second. Moreso if you buy into the false vaccuum theory, and that our reality is a fake one that could be overwritten by a completely new reality in less than it takes to say 'sup.

4. This conversation would continue, i find myself thinking about all these things

5. i think about life all the time... like were just a piece of bread... we grow from yeast, then mold takes us over... and we've been growing... now were molding... or the way we look at ants. they all look the same from our view... but we probably look the exact same if something was that bigger than us, and what ever that is could wipe us out at any minute thinking " oh thats just a bunch of bugs" just like we do to ants.

6. When they do, I will believe in them...Until then, what possibly exists, is nowhere near as intelligent as people would like me to believe.:cool:

7. Actually the greys want to take us over for our resources since we may make them unusable if we don't turn shit around but they aren't allowed to take us out yet because we're too valuable of a planet with alot of unique life on it.

If you believe the thoth thing than a woman found the ship under the pyramids in 4d and used it to make the greys leave us alone

8. I belive we are just a program in a real "super computer" and shit is happening just because it is alowed, otherwise its all a lie!

9. Well we don't have the resources to monitor much of the sky at all, we could be wiped out by some random space shit any time.

My suggestion is...as always....have a bowl and just think "fuck it".

You start worrying about all this shit you'll go grey then bald and you'll by like "Man I wish I'd listened to DoK, He knew the score."

10. If i were an alien, i would eat some popcorn and i relax back in my spaceship chair while i watch all the crazy shit humans do

11. If aliens were to attack us. Wed simply die before knowing we were even attacked.

I doubt a single human would know what happened.

I hate these shows saying it would be a war, no we would not launch a single bullet.

12. That's not what they told me...

13. I was just stating what some people theorize.

on the real though do you mean you actually have had interaction with higher beings or are you joking? From what i've read is that the greys are kind of neutral and impartial too us but they see the rich benefits our planets holds but earth is deemed to much of a rarity to destroy (or because the annunakis want to keep us going) either way i doubt we will be killed by aliens any time soon, at worst they will come and attempt to save us to keep this amazingly biologically diverse world alive.

14. It's cool man. There will be a natural disaster that will kill us all wayyyy before Aliens come and destroy the Earth

15. alien invasion cause they want the d

16. There will never be an Alien invasion.

The Arcturians, ( see in my signature below )
    are the soul protectors of the universe. They have many councils that protect and assist other species of life who need evolving. The reason why earth has never been attacked by an evil extra terrestrial race is because there are councils such as the ''andromedan council'' ''galactic brotherhood of all'' ect. which stop all negative extra terrestrials.

:smoke: :love:

17. I heard the arctuarians love dick

18. It's not that they love dick. They need semen to stay alive.

19. My man used to get some fire bud from an alien, shit was overpriced though