Alice in wonderland!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by misterrager, Apr 29, 2013.

1. The 1951 version..I watched this movie while high and I was trippin out. I felt like I was part of the movie. The whole movie is amazing! Anybody else seen it?

2. my favorite animated movie ever. my son likes it too. watch it all the time. We'll Smoke the Monster out.

3. Yeah man.. You know any other animations like that?

4. I have a poster that is trippy of alice and wonderland on my wall. A corner of it is in a pic i posted on my most recent thread

5. all the old disney movies are in the same vien. pinnochio, dumbo. watching them as an adult is totally different then watching them as a kid

6. I've never watched them high yet. But Disney puts so many sexual jokes in there that flew over my head as a child and I get them all now as an adult. Pretty funny. Lol.

7. I dont know how similar it actualy is but "The Black Cauldron" tripped my ass out when I watched it stoned.

8. Definitely one of my favorite Disney classics. Some trippy dialogue and imagery for sure.

9. Your name and picture have officially won you the internet! Congrats :hello: