Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alias

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheMediocreMind, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Okay, so I'm just about to start dealing small scale. I live in a small town, and there are a ton of stoners here, so it's an awesome market, because everyone up here is dry like 75% of the time. I'm not going to use my real name when I'm selling, so I've been going through a bunch of names and trying to find a cool alias for myself. The one I like the best so far is Dino, pronounced like Mike Dino from the Beastie Boys. I like it because it's an Italian name, and my family has Italian heritage, but my parents don't get along with the Italian side of the family, so none of my Italian shows through in recent history, even though I'm close to half Italian, and I look like it, haha..
    Rambling, sorry. I'm just looking for some opinions on the name