Alex Jones

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wackdeafboy, Feb 25, 2009.

1. I want hear your opinions about Alex Jones.
    He one of those conspiracy guys talking about whats may/will happen. Talk about the connections and NWO. Do you believe him or not?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxq7WRFpWGg&feature=channel"]YouTube - The Alex Jones Show:1/5"Obama Zombies Want Infowars off The Air![/ame]

2. He sure loves the dollar. Tell him to put his next movie THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE on YouTube for free.

3. i think Alex Jones is an asshole. just imo

4. Haven't really seen that much of his work. Some shit is probably full of shit and some stuff might have some merit.

Who knows though, everyone perceives things the way they want to.

5. alot of that money goes to fund producing all the dvd's books and shit he has to pay for..

the dude drives a toyota..and wears levi's..

hes not lineing his pockets or anything

he is a bit of a dick, but his message is good, and rings of some truth, but other things he has blurred beyond reality

6. AJ is an annoying SOB. Scared the shit out of a bunch of knuckle heads for Y2K.

Attention whore. Bill Cooper wannabe. Fuck him.

7. #7 Jakigi, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    He exercises his right to protest, speaks on secret societies and their roles in business and politics, and is concerned with our dwindling rights in America.

Compared to what I've done, as far as protesting shit in this country that needs to be protested, speaking out on secret societies (Something I feel is wrong), and speaking out on our diminishing rights.... he is a great man.

But, it is obvious that his show and website is his career, that he supports a family with. He keeps the ratings high with his outspoken outrage of the system, or 'fear-mongering' as some call it.

People seem to justify their support for Alex Jones as their contribution to the cause. I think that's what he is really selling people: the idea that they're actually making a difference, that they're a part of a group, solving problems.

I say he's in between.... not Gandhi-status obviously, not a douche bag. But a combination... a douchy-Gandhi, is you will. At least he's talking about some real issues... got to give him that. Some not-so-real issues too. I don't understand what the all-out hatred for the guy is about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0i4sJqHPUk"]YouTube - Alex Jones - Endgame PART 1/13[/ame]

8. Can't wait till his new movie comes out on march 15th... The Obama Deception

9. Hell yeah!