Alex Jones warns us of the globlist and their clockwork elves

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by UU_ood, Oct 3, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro]Alex Jones, DMT and the Clockwork Elves - YouTube[/ame]

The globalists have been injecting themselves with large doses of DMT, causing them to hallucinate clockwork elves that are giving them orders in return for eternal life and power. :laughing:

The saddest part is, people actually take this guy seriously.

2. Alex Jones = Legally insane

He has the paranoia of a thousand men...

3. To be honest, I just think he's a fraud. He knows what he says is bullshit, but he makes money off it. He laughs at his fans, that they believe the shit he pulls out of his ass. You can see him smirk in his videos, he's just a fake.

4. i laughed for like 9 mins

5. he's fuckin' crazy

6. Where are the AJ fans? I was curious to see their defense.

7. i heard one thing and was like ok ok this is on point.

then i tried to listen to a show and it was so random and...

hes a government troll spreading fear.
    some of what he speaks of may have truth to it but then some shit....

8. this guy spreads truth with disinfo..
    he wants to create an ineffective regime so that they just answer violence with violence.
    my opinion, at least.
    i think he's an agent (otherwise why wouldn't he be dead after all this shit he's 'exposing')

edit: combined with what buzzwell said^

9. Ok so now we have people who think he's a government agent....right.

10. yup they've killed many people for trying to expose the truth.
    why not him?
    maybe because he doesn't expose just truth. and doesn't give any solutions but to fear-monger or incite to riot.

11. Oh ok.

12. troll

13. [​IMG]

14. When you look this shit up make sure you research it on your own not just going by what they say.He has alot of disinformation.

15. The government does experiment with DMT and LSD, I don't know about the whole clockwork elves thing though.

16. Alex jones could say the government discovered a unicorn, and people would believe him

17. [​IMG]

18. I listen to alex, got a couple friends that really like him, but im not sure I buy everything he says. When he's on the secret society stuff I think he's on point, but who knows. Definitely entertaining though.

19. alex jones would make a great wwe announcer. he sounds just like those guys when he gets all worked up

20. Whoa whoa whoa... did someone say elves? Are we talking about Santa's elves or Tolkiens elves? Elves rock!