Alex Jones to do 24+ hour live broadcast

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ericsnow, Oct 12, 2010.

1. My prediction for total $ raised is $617,325.

2. I don't know much about this guy but he's got some good videos about the FEMA labor camps

3. #23 AtheistPothead, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    how is global warming a scam? the fact is we need to stop our dependency on fossil fuels and start using clean, renewable energy. anybody who tells you otherwise is only protecting their special interests and want to keep profiting off of fossil fuels, they don't care about the planet.

edit: the people who argue that global warming is a hoax are the william randolph hearst's of today.

4. #24 HeavyHands, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    im with you on the clean energy as it will create jobs and help jump start the economy. but the earth heats and cools naturally as shown by this graph(between 1550 and 1750 we had a mini ICE AGE:eek:). now are we speeding it up? possibly but it will inevitably happen

[​IMG]

5. sure, global warming is a natural phenomena. it's even happening on Venus. that doesn't mean we aren't contributing to it. we banned chlorofluorocarbons around the late 70s because they were found to deplete ozone in the stratosphere and let more UV light reach the ground, which, as we know, can cause skin cancer. we've known that we contribute to global warming for at least 30 years, but now it's a scam? we now even know that hydrofluorocarbons, what we replaced chlorofluorocarbons with, also contribute to global warming.

if it wasn't a real thing, nations all over the world wouldn't be taking steps to reduce their pollution.

6. Alex Jones is a fear-mongerer - anyone who can't see that is deluded.

Now, I believe in a few conspiracy theories. But this guy makes a mockery out of it.

"NWO IS COMING TO GET YOU!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH".

Get the fuck out of here. Ridiculous.

7. Isn't this the same guy who said that Y2K would spell the end for humanity?

8. i think he speaks some truth but i honestly hope that hes wrong everytime i read something, if its really as bad here as infowars says than were f'd