Alec Baldwin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pistils, Oct 27, 2021.

1. I'm sure most of you have read that he accidently/negligently shot and killed a woman while on set and no charges (against anybody) have been filed.

Just need to toss my 2 cents in and rant a bit..

If you don't know firearm safety.. don't touch a fucking firearm.

Always assume the firearm is loaded. Check both physically and visually any time you're handed a firearm.

It's very easy to tell the difference between blanks and live rounds and he obviously should have loaded them himself...

Stupid... So stupid..

/Rant

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I Agree With You @Pistils With Everyting You Said! Me an My Boo Have Alotta Firearms an Rounds In Our House..Never Once Accidently Shot Anybody Either. People Should Pay Attention or Know About The Guns They Workin With!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. And the wealthy get treated equally…. Ha ha ha ha ha

Sent from see through door in another dimension

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not to let him off the hook but Props dropped the ball somewhere along the line. The way I've always seen it done is the weapon goes from the props truck to set and the actor only gets the weapon on set immediately before the scene is filmed by the on set armour. Maybe somebody pulled rank and changed the protocol or maybe the scab labour brought in after the union members walked off the job were not qualified/confident enough to stand their ground.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I Do However Feel Bad For Alec Baldwin Tho BC He Gon Have This On His Concious For Life an I Feel Bad For The Woman an Her Family Too :(

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. It's a terrible situation. That's how Brandon Lee died. Nothing but heartache for everyone involved.

• Like Like x 4
  7. What is it called a blank for if it’s deadly ?? Sad tragedy for all who died of this .

8. You should always check the breech to make sure a firearm isn't loaded and never point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot at. This is just good sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Also the 1st AD is the safety officer on set.

10. #10 DeKind, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    I guess I feel a little sorry for him even though he did once shame a cop on twitter for shooting an armed suspect, asking "I wonder what it feels like to wrongfully kill someone?". But I do feel bad for him because it must be a certain hell to know you killed someone by mistake and having to live with it but I hope his experience might make him less judgmental when he witnesses someone else's hell.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. After all the anti gun shit Alex has said…. And he is the untrained one with that on his hands.
    Guns don’t kill people- untrained people with guns kill people

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Lock him up.

• Like Like x 4
  13. The guns on the set were SUPPOSED to be checked by two different people on the set before Baldwin was handed the gun. Obviously, they were not. The father of Halyna Hutchins blames the prop crew, not Baldwin.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Let's ban movie sets.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Cute comment. If it was one of your loved ones I'm sure you'd have the same response eh?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yes.

• Like Like x 1
  17. There should never be ammo on set

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I wish he would have turned the gun on himself instead.
    Typical hollywood asshole.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Well on movie sets they have people who are supposed to take care of every aspect of the firearm and they DO teach them firearm safety on the set. It’s an unfortunate event. Blanks can even cause harm actually. It’s not baldwins fault.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. He is a super AssHole

• Agree Agree x 3