Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcoholic tea and stems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, Nov 25, 2011.

1. So I have this tea with a lowish proof. I wanted to put stems in it.
    Should I boil it in there? Or will the alcohol evaporate?
    Or put them in there and shake

2. I'm confused but I want to help....I think.....what exactly are you trying to do

3. Obviously the alcohol is going to evaporate. And shaking and drinking isn't going to do much.

You're trying to make a tincture? Like green dragon or some shit? Just do that (with high proof alcohol). Don't boil it.

If you want to smoke it make some qwiso. Might be easier.

4. It's going to take a lot to make a good alcohol batch. That's more like something you do after a harvest. Just make some edibles or hash unless you have that much to work with. THC is alcohol soluble. It will absorb THC without boiling, that how ISO hash works, you let it absorb, let it evaporate and you're left with hash.

5. I've heard if you put your stems in a bottle of alcohol it is equivalent to taking a shot and a hit in one. I have never done it but my guess is if you let it sit (perhaps someone else can help you on how long) the thc, if any, in the stems will become homogeneous with the alcohol. Hope this helped

6. what if you put the stems in a tea bag, then put that in a cup with a normal tea bag, hot water, and the alchohol (lets say vodka). would that work if he let it sit for a minute or two?