Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alcohol used as bong water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 iz bakk, Aug 3, 2009.

1. quick question
    can you use alcohol, like vodka, to fill a water bong instead of water and be able to drink it to get high?
    i dont plan on doing it, and i know how nasty the water gets. im j/w

2. No but I wish!

3. I've been told that THC isn't Alcohol solluable sp?

But yea, thats why if you've ever used beer or vodka etc, it seems as if the hit is much smoother.

4. you wouldn't get high whatsoever drinking the nasty ass bong alcohol. you'd probably get drunk and throw up from the taste

5. One, alcohol isnt soluble, so you probably wont get high. Two, I dont that can be too healthy for you.

Just stick with water.;) Or koolaid if you want a change of pace

6. oh, i thought alcohol WAS saluble. (sp?)
    thats why i was wondering

7. man i dont know whut these fricken idiots is talking about so dont listen to them, thc is very alcohol soluable, thats why u can let bud sit in alcohol and it the alcohol will get u high, idk how much would be absorbed if it only quickly passes through it though probably a very little amount, plus alcohol tases shitty enough u dont need to add any tar resin to it so its not sumthing i plan on ever doing

8. Ive had friends do it before n they said they couldnt finish the bowl cuz the taste of the smoke was so nasty

9. ive used beer as bong water but never drank it after

10. thats a pretty good idea if you want to vomit uncontrollably. just imagine the taste of bong water except 10 times worse

11. That seems like a terrible waste of alcohol. Unless you were thinking of drinking it after which would be absolutely disgusting.

12. I might throw up just thinking about it.

13. Excactly

14. It is man, havent u heard of green lighting? Putting some bud in a 100 proof bottle of liquor for a few weeks and then drinking it.....u will be fucked...

15. ah!! what a fucked up idea.

16. goddamnit thats funny, i had a good laugh reading this

17. #17 oldskoolgrower, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    [​IMG]

18. THC is very alcohol soluable, why do you think you rinse your pieces in rubbing alcohol? I'm not sure how well it can extract THC from smoke bubbles travelling through it.. but its probably disgusting however you do it, but it might be possible to get high from it, theres no reason why not.

19. lol THC is alcohol soluable...i dont think enough THC would come out of the smoke to be able to drink and get high if you just used it as bong water. i dont know if that made sense but...yeah.
    EDIT: green dragon is a drink you make when you leave buds or trimmings in vodka for 3 weeks in the dark...take that shit out and strains your buds/trimmings...and prepare to be incredibly fucked up.

20. Alcohol takes THC out of bud, why wouldnt it out of bud smoke?