Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol then weed or weed then alcohol?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Feb 1, 2014.

1. My favorite is to get drunk, then wait like 30 minutes or an hour so that all the alcohol hits you or you're past the alcohol peak, then smoke. I feel like this gives you a really crazy crossfade when you first smoke but it doesn't stay crazy for very long cause the alcohol and the weed start to die away. Then you can add more of each as you want.On the opposite end when I smoke then drink I get really hyper and feel crazy after like 2 shots but idk if I like it that much.What do you guys prefer?

2. I don't really have a preference but I usually crack a beer after work before I smoke so I guess beer first.

3. drink then smoke you bokesmoke then beer youre clear

4. Don't care to willingly get stupid and uncontrollable so I tend not to drink. I will mix my weed with good drugs not alcohol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I don't like to get drunk then smoke because it's too overwhelming. I would prefer to drink a few beers (3-4) to get a good buzz going then smoke so I can still be coherent.

6. Always smoke first. Mostly cuz bud is my drug of preference so I'd rather have a bit of an alcohol buzz on top of being stoned than be drunk and get stoned. Also I find that when I get hammered and then smoke I usually smoke so much cuz I'm drunk that I get the spins and throw up.

7. When I'm high, I tend to drink less. Usually I like smoking, then drinking moderately. But when I'm drunk I feel like shit. And when I smoke while I'm drunk, it usually makes me sick. But being high and slightly "feeling" (like maximum 5 beers) is fun.

But the last time I bought beer was last spring or summer I think. I really never think about buying some hahaha

8. Alcohol is horrible.....there's not one good thing about it IMO!

9. If everyone in the room smokes before drinking, it can be a boring night around certain people. For the party's sake, drink first. If you're alone, just smoke.

10. i'm usually high throughout the day. so i'll already be high, then we start drinking and smoking more. i usually don't drink unless we have weed tho. it keeps me from getting the spins and most of the time i don't het hangovers if we're smoking too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Drinking then smoking, smoking then drinking it's all good to me man.  As long as I get forked up!  Whoot! 

12. I was advised against smoking after alcohol so many times (moderate amounts) I didn't listen and ended up getting one of the worst hangovers of my life. It really seems to add an extra punch to the hangover.

13. Smoke 2 joints, 4 shots, glass of water, 1 joint, then open a case of beer. Me and my friends have always followed this to the T and never have any problems.

14. I recommend smoking first, then (if you must  :cool: ) get into the alcohol. The reason why cannabis first is that cannabis will help to protect your brain from the alcohol killing your brain cells!

\n[SIZE=12pt]Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens  [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt](news – 2010)         [/SIZE]http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=8378
    \n[SIZE=12pt]Latest Studies Imply That Cannabinoids Are Protective Against Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage        (news – 2011)        [/SIZE]http://networkedblogs.com/mFuuX
    \n[SIZE=12pt]White Matter Integrity in Adolescents with Histories of Marijuana Use and Binge Drinking.        (full - 2009)         [/SIZE]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2762024/
    \nAnd one last article for you to consider-
    \n[SIZE=12pt]Tobacco-Related Health Costs: $800; Booze-Related Health Costs: $165; Pot-Related Health Costs: $20 – Any Questions?               (news – 2009)    [/SIZE]
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-armentano/tobacco-related-health-co_b_362539.html
    \n\nGranny

15. Alcohol bad.... just smoke more weed :D :bongin:

16. I smoke first, then drink. It keeps me from going overboard with the booze. If I do it the other way I'll go apeshit crazy!

17. Saw this thread and had to post, My sig says it all in my opinion ;)Beer Before Budz, Stuck in the muds ButBudz Before beerYour in the clear!

18. I've always found that if you've already had a lot to drink and THEN you smoke, many people will puke...seen it too many times, especially with people that don't burn a lot. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #19 Omega369, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Booze before grass or you are on your ass.I imagine because weed high pretty much hits instantly, so it's easier to regulate your intake.Alcohol takes 15-30 mins to hit, and It's harder to control how drunk you get.Once you are drunk, you can smoke a bit at a time until you find a comfortable level.Omega369 :wave:

20. Neither honestly. Tried both, felt terrible. I really have to choose one or the other. I can wait an hour in between and be fine though, its just doing both around the same time that gets me, no matter what order. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app