Alcohol Drink Called "four"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JOOSEDndBLUNTED, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Me and my friends always chill smokin on blunts and drink an alcohol drink called Four. Or Joose. only the purple ones. Does anyone else drink this?

2. Four Loko?

Fuuuuck that.

Tastes terrible, and the buzz is all headache and sloppy.

Atleast drink on some good, Actual liquor.

3. Four is the worst thing I have ever tasted it is like carbonated cherry cough syrup but with some terrible mystery ingredient.

4. i fuckin hate joose.

5. ***** those purple jooses is good as fuuuuuck. I cant drink but one though, not really meant to drink and drink. Ill stick to the 8ball.

6. We only drink the purple ones. I actually dont like the "come down" but i do like the buzz they get going.

7. Just looked up Joose on Wikipedia. Looks ok, but it's all about Jagerbombs :D

8. Me and friends tried four a couple times and I can't drink them because I get really violent. ITs the only alcoholic beverage that has ever made me violent. the first time I ever drank it some guy yelled something to someone and for some reason i thought i should become some sort of vigilante go over there and fight him.....he ended up running away but, i could only imagine what i would have done under the influence of that drink

9. so just to clarify..........fuck that drink

10. the first time i had a four loko was with a friend from work, he got me one and i drank it and a few beers. well the next morning i ended up throwing it up and swore to never drink four lokos again cuz anytime i even smelt one it reminded me of when i got sick. well after a few months a gave them another try and i love them im almost finished with one rigt now and im not full blown wasted but close to it and considering i can get very VERY tipsy for less than 3 dollars im pretty happy with them

11. I Love JOOSE!!!!
    Four Loko is okay.....

but joose makes me all happy inside
    :hello::hello:

best beer ever...specially if you mix it with a 40oz
    Call it a sidewalk slam
    :yay:

12. wow u beat me too it. here we call em either Sidewalk Slammers or 40-fours.

Drink a high life 40 oz down to the label, then top off with joose or 4loko (IMO watermelon 4loko tastes best and jungle joose for joose). i know this sounds absolutely revolting, but it equally balances out the monotony of the 40 oz and the bite of the malted. ive also done it with hurricane which aint bad. ill end up drinking 2-2.5 and be shitty, most in one evening was 6 but i woke up in downtown richmond in an econo lodge with my ex and her girlfriend. i dont kno if that night was awesome, or terrible...

13. haha!!! that's awesome!!!!! Sidewalk Slams are da SHIT! wooo!!!!!!!!!!! lol. My personal fave has got to be High Gravity with purple joose...bwhahahahah!!!!
    :metal:

oh and also---THERE's A NEW 12% JOOSE OUT THERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :hello::hello::hello:

I think it's watermelon <.<

oh and....does anyone know if it's sold in the New England area??? I just moved from boulder, CO :smoking:

14. fours are pretty good

15. My 16 year old brother drinks this four lokos shit, it's gross man.When I was in highschool it was all about Sparks

16. haha i used to live off 4 loko...gets you fucked up for 5 bucks. I actually kept a collection in my room of all the 4 lokos i drank over the past few months and there were over 100 cans :eek:

17. Four Loko is effin nasty but if thats your thing then go for it....worse than JOOSE if were talkin about the one with %12.5 alc/volume

18. Rather drink a sidewalk slammer any day of the week. (Infact I did last night.. and tonight's lookin thirsty'.

Take a 40 drink it half way down.. fill back up with sparks or tilt.

Personally Mickeys/Tilt and Old E/Tilt are almost all I drink as slammers, but last night was 211 and tilt.

19. FOUR LOKO!!!

shit gets u FUCKED up

but i'm not big on it

i'ma 40oz kinda person

20. i drink four loko every weekend. 2.88 for 6 beer equivilent in a 24oz, thats a hell of a deal. they get u fucking wasted too. ive drinken a four in 10 min and been pretty damn buzzed. they taste like shit, but hell i dont remember the taste 20 min after im drunk and having a good time. when u on a budget u can sip on nasty ass miller high life, 211, or natty, or u can grab a four. they get me too fucked up sometimes. last fri i drank 3 and dont remember half the night and woke up finding random half eaten snacks lol.