Alcohol and MDMA

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mDmaZement, Oct 30, 2009.

1. How bad for you is it actually? I've rolled many times, and at least a good portion of them have involved me drinking also. I dont usually get like hammered drunk, but a few shots here and there while I'm rolling has always seemed to make it both better, and easier to sleep afterwards.

2. Idk...I took one pill and drank about 20 beers before and I was fine. On a different occasion I took 2 pills and drank one beer then threw up...

I think it's fine in moderation, but mixing alcohol with any pills is generally bad idea

3. with pressed pills im sure itll depend on what the cut is.

i dunno about with just pure MDMA though.. IME drankin is the last thing on my mind when thizzin hella hard.

4. just stay hydrated homie :smoke:

alcohol and mdma mix well IMO some people say it brings your roll down but idk.

5. Only reason I ask is the occassion calls for pretty heavy drinking, but myself and a ****load of friends are rolling too. :hello:

6. I don't feel the alcohol when I am on X. I would just save it for the comedown.

7. The reason it's bad is that alcohol just dehydrates you... but I don't know why you'd want to drink if you were rolling anyway, MDMA makes you feel so good and alcohol so shitty...

If you do drink, just make sure you drink water or Gatorade or something too, maybe switch off 1 and 1

8. oh yes the theraputic powers of malt liquor when feeling all cracked out, i know you well

9. my only experience with alc and rolling is being piss drunk and then rolling about 3 hours after. honestly have never considered to roll and get drunk at the same time...kind of a waste.