Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alchohol and Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlueDream4Ever, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Do you think smoking marijuana, makes your chances of the deases of alchohol go, if you drink alot? Like if you smoke, and drink, will the alchohol have any bad effects as normal, or will the mary jane does it more harmless?

2. [quote name='"BlueDream4Ever"']Do you think smoking marijuana, makes your chances of the deases of alchohol go, if you drink alot? Like if you smoke, and drink, will the alchohol have any bad effects as normal, or will the mary jane does it more harmless?[/quote]

This post doesn't make any sense...?

3. You must be under the influence of both right now, judging by your post.

But I get what you're asking. The answer is no, marijuana won't counteract the negative effects alcohol has on your liver.

4. Dude what are you talking about?

If you drink to much and smoke i believe the weed tries to get the toxins out of your body and makes you yack.

I blaze and play beer pong all night and i am usually good. Liqueur will do me in with marijuana.

5. nah, the alcohol will still be detrimental to your health if you're drinking a lot but weed has the ability to help a little.

Comparison of Cannabidiol, Antioxidants, and Diuretics in Reversing Binge Ethanol-Induced Neurotoxicity

i would even use it as a substitute for alcohol all together. some people are always gonna be addicted to something. may as well be cannabis :smoking:

check out Granny's list for more on weed and alcoholism
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-...ions/645925-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010-a.html

6. Did you drink first or smoke? I played like 4-5 games of beer pong, had a bong sesh (probably like 2 nice bowls), played 2 more games of pong, took a fat ass rip and from there knew it was over... Walked to the bathroom and threw up.