Albino

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mandle, Nov 8, 2012.

1. So I was at my cousin's wedding and her two brothers wanted to blaze my bud. Of course I'm not going to turn my relatives down. Anyways, as we were driving around sparking it up out of an apple since I forgot my bowl and we see this albino ass squirrel. We were baked as fuck and shocked at what we just saw. I have never seen an albino out in the wild (excluding humans) so it was pretty damn sweet. Anyone else seen an albino animal outside?

2. I've seen albino cockroaches.

3. i used to have a campbell dwarf hamster that was pure white with bright red eyes and the store i adopted it from said it was albino, they could have lied though lol.

my friend used to have an albino hedgehog, he was so cute n__n

I don't think I've seen an albino animal in the wild though. That would be pretty cool!

4. My Hamsters had an albino baby when i was a kid

5. Real talk I saw an Albino at the tanning booth store the other day

6. #6 HolderOfTheBong, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    fuck... this...

Dude i just fearfully looked into this and appearantly a white roach isn't an albino roach, A roach is white after it molts and sheds its skin or cuticle. It turns dark after a few hours.....

JFC idk why i looked that up

7. Yes albino deer, bugs, squirrels

8. albinos are usually picked off early by predators. Thats why their not seen so frequently.

9. we had an albino skunk that lived in the woods behind my house...

10. I was cleaning dog shit in my yard and I saw the sickest ass albino hornet. It was like luminescent it was so cool

11. ...I got albino buds on my plants....Oooops, my bad that's light burn.

12. Yea you can buy alpine pets at the pet store. But to come across a pure white squirrel was sick to see. Never seen one of those before and I love the outdoors.

13. I have literally seen dozens of albino squirrels

14. saw an albino deer once

15. Yea ok gravitybong... maybe on the internet. They aren't as rare as other larger animals being albino but they still aren't that common.

16. You sure it was an albino? Depending on where you were it could've been just a white squirrel. They're everywhere in my backyard.

17. Did someone say albino? :)