Albino Buds!!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by TetraHealthCare, Jul 17, 2017.

1. So my mate just brought 3oz of this bud.
    Definitely not mold.
    They taste, smell and are still coated in trichomes like any other normal bud.
    Grower claims it happened during the grow ( will find out more deets about when and where it first started ).

I've never heard of a plant turning albino during the grow. Very interesting shit.

Any clues from those advanced experienced growers? I would love to replicate it if it isn't stress induced.

FYI the buds are quite fluffy, however I believe this is genetical as I have had this strain before (when it looked normal) and those buds were fluffy too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Light bleaching

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Light bleaching on buds and stems? Seriously? Can it happen this bad?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep probably lost a good chunk of thc too.

I am just assuming of course I don't really have any experience with it and you should wait for someone with some experience to chime in.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  5. ^ light bleech

• Like Like x 1
  6. I dunno, light bleaching make sense I guess. I would be pissed if I bought 3 oz of that shit lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. it’s light bleaching. happened to me before. it tastes and smells fruity

8. looks like some hay I would make hash or oil with it

• Like Like x 2
  9. Or they bud washed straight in h2o2

• Like Like x 1
  10. this has little to no THC value. forgot to tell you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. now that i think of it, other types of chemicals from marijuana can replace THC when the plants THC genomes are messed up.

I’ve read that somewhere, likely not reliable lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not exactly to tell fro! Jus pic dude. I once dropped a big bug of Irene og into a culvert sewer type thing at my crimes house. Found it 2 weeks later. Had gotten drenched npulled out all the chlorophyll. THC is not water soluble so it amid jus as good as the green. Lol prolly not his case. But its possible "albino" bud can have THC!

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Variegation can occur in cannabis, however that’s some hardcore light bleaching. Second Generation Genetics (JD Short) has actual pictures of leucitic cannabis on his Instagram if you wanna see “albino” plants.