Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alaskan Thunderfuck And Skunk Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys! I just had some Alaskan Thunderfuck and Skunk delivered!

The Skunk straight reeks and is an intense sativa.

The Alaskan Thunderfuck on the other hand has that fresh plant smell kinda n some mature beans but the buds are straight purple and have visible trichomes all over.

My first hit was of the Alaskan Thunderfuck and it was a smooth smoke that had a mellow relaxing high.

Then I bonged some Skunk and was lit haha.

About to rip a hit of the 2 mixed. I'll throw the milk in for free!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like sum fire! Always wanted 2 try AF,enjoy:smoke:

3. How much did tht run u mannn

4. looks like some fire for sure. also, nice rip man! i have a delta9 that is basically the same as that piece except the built in female piece sticks out a little longer. if i would milked mine like that i would have coughed a lung up hahah. +rep

5. 11.60 a gram.

6. How much did you pick up? Looks like some good chron man... 11.6x28=325/oz... or did you buy a half oz or quarter? Whatever amount you probably got an ok deal on it for being from minnesnowta

7. where in MN did you score that?

8. looks nice dude

9. I've been wanting to try Alaskan Thunder Fuck ever since I saw Growing Op (Growing Op (2008) - IMDb)

Everyone should go watch that movie, such a good weed movie.

But yeah, nice pick up dude.