Alaskan Ice - OGH

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by oldgrayhair, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Happy 09' to all you indoor criminals :D

Thought I'd show a few pics of my Alaskan Ice girl. My first time trying a bubble bucket.

Anyhow, she stretched like a mad woman, total sativa, and I had to tie her down to a wall just to keep light on her.

The smell is beyond words.....like living in a candy factory :smoking:

Enjoy!

Here is a full shot of her all bent over and submissive to my will:
    [​IMG]

Here's a closer shot of her top section:
    [​IMG]

Here's some scratch and sniffs for you: :hello:
    [​IMG]

Can you taste it?!!
    [​IMG]

Peace - OGH

2. My mouth is watering.. great grow

3. looks sick

4. Thanks guys! She should be done this month I hope.

Peace - OGH

5. NICE! i bought alaskan ice and was waiting to see a grow pop up on here. cant wait to see her finish

6. she is a monster... nice oldgray hair... Those seeds are on the list....;)

7. #7 dafinestsniper, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    Damn OGH you really have the ICE dailed in.

just a lil burn on the tips of the leaves, but your next run with her will be flawless.

8. Thanks guys!

Budslinger, for the price definitely give Alaskan Ice a try....found 2 different phenos in my fem 5 pack. This one, which is so incredibly frosty and sickeningly sweet smelling, and another which seemed to be very slow developing trichs, and had the most nasty gasoline smell.

Yeah sniper, this is my first go round with a full sativa...and a bubbler only bucket....so had to play around with levels til I found what she dug. I'm very happy she rebounded from the abuse I gave her. She even grew up into her 400 watt bulb and got some burns before I tied her down.

Tier is a bottom section of her that gets smacked with 1000 watts, her top gets 400 .....will definntely be training the AI next time....crazy stretch.

Moving from GH nutes to Advanced Sensi A&B and it seems noticeably less salty....if thats possible. Should have all crops on that mix within a month.

Peace - OGH

9. the ice.... it sparkles in waves of resiny glory...