Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ALASKA....The Untold Weed Wonder

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GarlandGreene, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Okay so here is the situation. I am looking into doing an internship this summer and i have been researching the places to go(St. Parks and what not). Well quite a few seem to be in Alaska and i have been looking on NORML and the law that they say id that 4 ounces is legal with no pentalty. Well here is the question is this true and how easy is it to find weed if I worked at a St Park in Alaska. Appreciate.

..................G..............A.....r.......L.............A.............n..........d............

2. holy shit he's right, take a look, http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4522

i might consider doing something in alaska for a period of time, that's crazy

edit, now that i looked again, it says it's legal in your HOME that's a bit different, but still really sweet

3. They have mad loose marijuana laws... You can even grow up to 25 plants, and they say it's perfectly legal under the constitution...

4. Wahoo Alaska! It must be because they're so close to Canada...my people just infilitrate the poor defenseless Alaskans.

5. whooooa thats some shit. need to do this in texas too

6. Well does anybody know about the ease of geting it? Anyone from Alaska or somewhere near?

7. they must have some people who s moke......considering there had to be a vote to legalize that amount.........i would just check out the bigger cities out there.........anchorage and juneau..........my cousin runs a fishing thing out there.........i may have to take a trip..............

8. the dingususesususes are kinda from there... they lived there for a while before going back to FL... they told me about the 25 plants thing a while ago... i think alaska has such loose laws 'cause look at where it is... it's alaska for cryin out loud! if you couldn't smoke pot or get drunk, there'd be nothing to do to keep from getting cabbin fever, LOL :D

9. You can find budd just about anywhere in Alaska. Anchorage is probably the easiest place to find budd, Homer, Seward, Talkeetna anywhere in the valley. Most times you can find dealers in the malls. You are allowed 4 ounces or 2 plants, they just cant be in seperate baggies otherwise you can be considered a "drug dealer"

10. thats sound cool with the legalness and stuff, but its cold as hell there. id probably dead from cold.

11. Haha, it's too bad as soon as you get to Alaska you wanna leave.