Alan Watts

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DDV, Jun 17, 2012.

1. I'm browsing his books, and all of them seem fascinating. Ive seen of Alan Watts' videos and I love his philosophy and would love to learn more about it. Anyone read any of his books? Which one is best in your opinion? I don't know which to buy for my kindle app on my phone and would love some guidance :).

2. I like Alan Watts philosophy when I see it from a whimsical point of view, I find if you try to take what he said as serious then shit seems kind of grey, but if you look at it laughingly it becomes pretty wonderful. My favorite book of his is The Book.

3. Thanks, thats the book I saw at the bookstore and that got me interested :) guess I'll start there!

4. I bought an Alan Watts book on Kindle one time, but never got around to reading more than a couple of pages. I think it was about Zen. He's an interesting guy indeed. One of the many good people to listen to lecture on YouTube.

5. I appreciate Alan Watts so much.

6. I've read his book, The Way of Zen. It was pretty good. D.T Suzuki is good too