alabama???

Discussion in 'General' started by tokn_and_chokn, Oct 23, 2008.

1. i just got registered up here.i was wondering if im the only alabama member on here. drop a lineif ur reppin it in alabama

2. theres a shit ton of members here, i highly doubt your the only 1 from 'bama.
    hows the bud over there? never been there/herd about the nug scene.

3. it ok i guess firemid goes for 40 a quarter but d my connect with dank is 30 a gram

4. I'm with Legit on this one.

Think about it. We have over 100,000 members and over 25,000 active members. I have to say that SOMEONE is also from Alabama.

Also, did you honestly say $30 a gram for dank? :laughing:

...I don't EVER make fun of people for the prices they pay or the bud they get.. but that is the most rediculous price I have heard.

I'd tell that dealer to go fuck himself, that comes out to be $105 an 1/8th :confused:

-AFD

5. im sure people here have it cheaper but considering i just moved here from cali i only got a few connects.

6. You should know thats rediculous then.

In no way am I ripping on your or making fun of you. I'm just trying to save you some money and suggesting maybe you should look for a new connection.

It makes me mad here in Michigan when i have to pay $45 for an 1/8th of headies :(

-AFD

7. yea i always use to get dank but now danks so igh down here i smoke mids.. i hate smoking mids but hell its all i got for now haha

8. Yeah it happens.
    Around here we get Schwag to mids for the summer, then fall to summer (because of harvest) we have dank around.

Sad thing is, we pay $30 an 1/8th for schwag OR mids, it doesn't matter which it is. Then we pay $40-$45 an 1/8th of dank.

-AFD

9. haha id just buy dank all the time in that situation the max i pay for a 8th is 25 40 max for a quarter

10. Yea I feel you bro. I'm from birmingham and live down in auburn now. Prices in the AL are pretty much fucked
    40 a 1/4 for mids
    60 an 8th for beast
    anywhere from 65-100 an 8th for heads

11. get to mobile and there's plenty of cheap bud

trust