Alabama marijuana deprohabition

Discussion in 'General' started by BojanglesWc, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Okay so I've been hearing stories of cannabis becoming legal (at least for medical purposes) in Alabama, what do you guys know about this? Im skeptical.

2. I live in Bama.

Probably not happening any time soon.

3. Mee too I live bama as well and i think its going to be one of the last states

4. #4 BojanglesWc, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've heard there's currently a bill in senate to make it legal in al and it's reached 4th layer of legislature which no other state has gotten that far and it not get passed, hopefully it's true and it will be passed in time for next years 4-20 ;)

5. Get your hearing checked then try out that new-fangled Google thing.

6. The guy is doing his research apparently, so kindly piss off. :wave:

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvyknw4VClE]YouTube - ‪ESPN Alabama Roll Tide Commercial‬‏[/ame]

Roll Tide!

8. If anything GA will definitely be the last state. I think you guys have hope!

9. Shit, all the south states are going to be the last. We're always last. But that aint such a bad thing, fuck legalization it's all about decrim

10. Texas, Alabama, and Mississippi will be the last states. Damn bible belt mother fuckers....

11. i live in bama but.. shit bama is fuckin stupid they cant make up their minds.

12. #12 BojanglesWc, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There's been so many hypocrits in congress it's not funny, you know every last one of them smoked pot and know there's nothing wrong with it, I just want to get some of that medical grade shit haha o btw look at this it's funny [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMaMBy0EzcA[/ame]

13. Dude, knowledge is power. And nothing, NOTHING ever gets changed by just sitting back and bitching about it. Just the opposite in fact....But thanks. Yuh, right. Fuckin' brainiac here.

14. Ehh I don't know about that... Alabama, Florida, Tennessee all have harsher laws. At least Georgia lets you off easy the first time. (for less than an oz)

15. "Georgia and Alabama will be last" MY FUCKING ASS! Florida will for sure be the last state.

16. Don't forget Oklahoma. :(