Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alabama Draught?!?! :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lilyo, Sep 23, 2008.

1. #1 Lilyo, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
    I can't find any decent green here!!! It's all dirt weed or shwagg!!!

Anyone else having this problem? :p

Drought*

2. Wisco was dry for a good while,
    lots of dank now though...

3. Sucks man I feel bad for you it's all some dank right here...

4. im so happy i live in socal where we never have droughts

5. go to talladega they got the dank

6. I'm from Oxford, Alabama.

I can get dank, mid, or dirt. But everyone tells me it's dry. I duno... I guess you have to know people.

Oh - and the dank is Medical straight out of Cali. (no shit!)

7. Hurricanes always fuck up the game.

8. yea gustav and ike tore us apart. its hard to find weed from texas to florida i hear. its getting really agrivating to have to call so many people just to get a little bud. it should start looking better really soon though.

9. uhm you can scratch texas off the list. Houston, Austin, the Valley (Laredo, McAllen, etc.) is the place to get some dank ass weed. We have some pretty experienced growers here in Texas, and our climate allows for some tropical fruity strains to grow well here. Even San Antonio where I live is becoming a huge weed town, the middies are pretty good and the dank... well I got plants growing 3/4 of the year, so why don't you just grow your own if it's really so dry there? you could profit from it, or be the dude with the chilla killa and the only one with it. smoke one.

10. tuscaloosa's dried the fuck up too

11. I refuse to believe that.. you can always find good dank at UA

12. no place is ever dry, time to expand connections kids.

13. truth. truth.

14. This year's harvests are still being cured as well right now, the ones that survived the hurricanes.

15. well i live on shelton campus. wrong college i guess haha. i know the goods over there at UA just so damn sketchy trying to hook up with new folks and all.

16. lol i didnt want to point out the spelling.

i thought he meant draught as is beer lol.

17. Alabama Draught= Moonshine

18. or corn whiskey:D