Akward moment...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TECHN9NE, Apr 6, 2007.

1. well so the rents came over last weekend and i got water glasses all over the place, so i start doing the dishes, they come in and im carrying a stack of glasses 5 or so (all the same and fit together). im kinda carrying em like a football in my right arm, and i pass my dad, once i get by him i hear "WTF are you doing with a F*ing bong":confused: i turn around and go HUH? i hold out this stack of glasses, he sits back down, and we shared an akward silence.

2. Shit thats awkward man.!>!.

3. You should of been said, in a serious tone, "I'm sorry dad! I just like to get sto--- Oh. Wait. I'm just carying a bunch of glasses. My bad. I'll save the explanation for when you actually see my bong..." Then just turned around and left him wondering if you had one or was just messing with him.

4. they prolly said it in a suprized voice huh???(cuz they secretly smoke too, and they want new smokin buddies)lol

5. you should've said:

no dad, THIS (*whip out a bong*) is a bong, jesus. all this stress, christ, im gonna have to toke up a bowl

6. Thats fuckin funny...My dumbass woulda said something like "Huh? No. Its in the closet....ooops!"

Except my parents know, and do it too, so wouldn't matter for me. :)

7. would they actually even give a shit if they knew you smoked, now that you got your own place and everything?

if not then you should be like "well you sure seem to know alot about it, got any chron pops?" lol.