Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ak47?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnybravo, Feb 9, 2012.

1. im going to buy some "ak47" but how could i tell if it is or not?

2. you cant really.

3. By going on google images and comparing. There is no other way, unless you know exactly what it looks like, which you don't, so, yeah.

4. ok. well i guess il wait n see how it smokes to see

5. Can't really tell, you can tell by the high if you have experience smoking it though, the guy probably just said its AK47 or his dealer said it was etc a lot of people add names to their bud for easy sales

6. Unless your dealer knows the grower or has a mmj card it's just a name. Make sure it's some dank and smoke up.

It's really hard to tell just by looks. Also growing conditions will change the look of buds.

7. Unless you're getting it from a grower or source close to the grower, you can't really know. That never bothers me though. As long as it gets me high as fuck, its all good.

8. I agree, it's incredibly hard to know the actual name of dank but its easy to distinguish b/w dank and mids

9. Read up on as much official info and try to compare, mostly by the smell. AK is good if it's legit ak47 id suggest buying no more than 1/8 of it. While its good its a bit drowsy and you space out too much for MY liking. I'd bought a half O of this stuff thinking it would be great, I ended up selling almost half of it because I was sick of just being so spaced out all the time.

10. May be white widow they are very similar

11. [​IMG]

Clean barrel, spare ammo and It's polished, anything like this and it's good.

12. well either way it looks pretty dank and i was fucked up so whatever it is i dig it. lol