Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ak47?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrankFourTwenty, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I picked up a gramme of AK47, don't really know the dealer but he claims it is AK.

Does this look like AK to you guys?

Regardless of the strain let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

2. looks dank, id smoke it :smoke:

3. Why are you making several threads for one question...people will answer dude. No need to flood the forums with the exact same threads.

4. No real way to tell by the looks but it looks dank. Im smoking some ak47 right now and i just get blasted off like half a bowl that shit is ridiculous.

5. Nah bro that looks like M16.

6. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']Nah bro that looks like M16.[/quote]

This guy, and all of you are silly dumb poop-poops. Obviously ar-15.

7. Looks like some dank with a very bright light shining on it

8. just as a preemptive strike to the next time u have this problem. it is 1000% impossible to identify strains by pic alone. we can tell quality, and some members can guess if it's indica or Sativa with a good pic. when I had ak it was darker than that but that doesnt mean your sack isn't ak. regardless it looks dank. so enjoy my friend

9. That looks like some shitty weed bro

lol jk :)

10. how much did you pay for that?

11. Are we looking at the same picture?