Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AK47 x Lowryder 2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, May 27, 2009.

1. Im growing this ^ and just wondering has any body tried it?? I know there are plenty strains better than it but isit a decent smoke?

2. I'm sure it's a "decent" smoke. Hell I'm sure it's a great smoke! I love Ak :D. I wanna see the final product. Good luck bro!

3. Yeah, it won't be as potent as some other strains because of the ruderalis genetics (that's what makes it auto-flowering), but it should be pretty potent.

I hope your growing quite a few, because the yield is supposed to be pretty weak

4. anything with ak-47 in it will be an amazing smoke, best high i've ever had was with ak-47.