Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ak-47 Tucson, AZ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Delightful Nug, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Picked up 4.5g of this for $55 then the dealer threw in another gram for $5. Easily an 8/10 overall. The high is like a crazy adrenaline rush that turns into a couch lock body high for hours to come.

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      57.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Yup that looks FIRE man! Good price as well!

3. :yummy: AZ has some tasty bud.

4. Your dealer is generous.

5. I tried it once, pretty good.

Coincidentally, the high hit me like a fucking bullet.

6. lol.....

7. Isn't medical popping off over there?
    why buy buds when you can grow for pennies, Idk.

8. because the stuff you grow isnt gonna turn out like the medical unless u really know what youre doing. I see what you mean though. 100%

9. Okay buddy trust yourself and you fellow man, good pot is grown very easily.( its a plant , ya know like on the ground)
    And if you have the internet and a chimps brain, you can grow some of the best medicine in the world.
    Also ANYTHING YOU GROW under a medical license, is..Medical.
    medical doesn't always mean good.

10. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']

Okay buddy trust yourself and you fellow man, good pot is grown very easily.( its a plant , ya know like on the ground)
    And if you have the internet and a chimps brain, you can grow some of the best medicine in the world.
    Also ANYTHING YOU GROW under a medical license, is..Medical.
    medical doesn't always mean good.[/quote]

Medical laws are pretty strict here. You can't grow unless you are 25 miles away from a dispensary.

11. I did not know they have dispensaries open now? how many do they have?

12. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']

I did not know they have dispensaries open now? how many do they have?[/quote]

Not a lot. There are a couple in Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix and Glendale that I know of.

13. I love big nugs. Had a 7 gram cheese Nug that look like 3 maybe then I weighed it and it was 7 on the dot

14. I know medical is a retarded way to phrase it. Sure top shell from a dispensery is fine but just because bud was bought legally under state law doesn't make it bomb.

15. I wish I could get some nice bud like that here in western New York, but I live in the country so there is not very good weed around here. I may make a post of what I get here, or just show a picture. I would love some nice bud like that!

16. Nice grab man an good price enjoy