Ak-47 Growing Outside

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kiefer, Oct 16, 2008.

1. So I got some seeds ... but is it really worth it growing it outside? I could grow it inside, but I would prefer not because then its a chance of being found by people who shouldn't find it ... but if it isn't going to turn out very good outside then i'll have no choice :(

2. kiefer, if you want a short grow season, min. 16 weeks, with well controlled but small yield, nice looking buds, then grow indoors. If you want a high yield sweet smoking buds then go outdoor, but they won't be ready till Sept./Oct (depends on where you're growing). Check my gallery for my recently harvested buds. This is what outdoor can get you. Both have their benefits. It just depends on what you want.

3. im pretty sure the outdoor season is over. At least up here where I live

4. yea its way late in the seanson if you want to grow now then its gonan have to be indoors or you can wait till spring.... i would have to say that outdoors is better.....
    theres no replacement for the sun

5. thats all i was wondering ... i know that its too late to grow outdoors, the cold is coming :)

i'll just wait till next spring :(

thanks guys.

6. Outdoor growing is less work, less expensive, and you get bigger yields. It's also easier for a noob because nature does most of the work for you.

The only reason to grow inside is if you can't grow outside. If you have a secure place to grow outside, then use it. You won't regret it! :smoke:

7. Another reason for growing inside is the convenience of having a faster harvest. Also you can clone and just continue on your cycle then oppose to outdoors one life cycle. Unless your doing a big field outdoor's then of course that beat's indoor any time.

8. This is my first actual plant that i'm gonna try to grow ... and I do live in Florida so the sun is always shining. If its outside should i spray it with anything so the bugs don't get to it or just plant it and let nature take over??