Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AK-47 Auto?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Capnfalconpunch, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys my dealer/grower showed me some of the seeds that he's growing a while ago. One of them was labeled "Auto AK", one Berry Ryder. I did research on both, and found they are pretty much AK-47 and Blueberry crossed with Lowryder or a ruderalis. The same guy grew Blue Cheese auto, but cut them down early, so I had to smoke a lot to get really high. If anyone with experience can help me is the AK Auto comparable to photoperiod ak? I've heard it's the best auto cross around

2. Dunno about that exact strain, but I grew some Auto AK-49's and they were the bomb. Great smoke and incredibly easy to grow, was my first grow and all I had to do was give them water every other day and I was golden :D

3. i grew out an auto-ak47 last year  . .  it did turn out better than i was expecting.....BUT.....

it was not as good as a real deal  AK-47 plant....it just wasnt there strengthwise looking back

each seed will tuen out a little different, maybe my particular seed genes was little low on potency traits

4. #4 leodicapario, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    the only thing that you have to do different to grow photoperiod is switch the lights to 12/12... why would you want an auto flower? i guess a little faster growing but is it worth the potnecy?

Although I do get your point, I can think of many reasons my man. Quicker growing, better stealth as they are generally a lot smaller/bushier and they can grow much better outside in unpredictable climates as there is less dependency on light periods etc.

6. lst, top, fim method or scrog .... keep em nice and bushy... but yeah i guess if you wanted a harvest in the summer...