Airsoft

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do we have any airsofters in the City??

Theres gatta be a few of you.

Post pictures of ur guns, a long with stats

2. I think I played airsoft when I was 12 :-/

3. I'm at work now so obviously I don't have access to the "weapon" but I have a classic ak-47 that does, I believe 295 fps. It fires single, 3 round burst, and full auto it also has 2 clips one 30 rounds, and one with a shitload more, a red dot scope, and a sling... Fuck it's fun to shoot people with it...

Edit: It's and AEG or whatever by the way (big battery pack).

4. Nice, im getting a CA M4 with inner barrel upgraded, spring and piston upgraded, 4x32 scope already on for just 160. Cant wait to get my hands on it haha.

Pluss, already got a sponsor in the works.

And for those of you wondering, im not talking about post your pictures of ur spring single shot pistles here, Im talking about the real deal, the replica guns and shit

5. ^^ Sounds like it will hurt :devious:. I never did anything with sponsors or a team, just me and a bunch of family/friends would run into the woods with various gas and electric powered guns, and shoot each other.

6. Yeah haha, thats one of the best ways to do it haha.

But i like the sport for the sport, full tactics gear, strats everything, the hoooooooole deal.

Sooner or later ill have pictures of all my stuff, and videos and pictures of the games, ill be sure to post all that.

7. I was really into airsoft for a while in high school. Still have my guns at home, an M92 GBB, and a TM AUG with red dot and full systema upgraded gearbox. Haven't even thought about it in a while, but I would be totally down to play again.

8. i got a AIRSOFT pistol....it looks like a 9 mm..

i mainly use it to nail a cat or dog in the ass,,

when they fuck up while in the house..

...ive also had my girlfriend chase me with it, while i was naked..

needless to say i ran out the door and into the yard..........:cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. lol chicken u always crack me up.

damn pillow, that aug sounds sick.....if you end up never playing it again, and wanna part it out, lemmie know ill buy your red dot xD, or possibly the entire gun. Lets see some pictures of it.

10. CA M16A4 CQB, ~390 FPS

[​IMG]Systema M120 Spring
    A1000 Metal Bushings
    A1000 Alum. Piston Head
    Systema Alum. Piston
    Systema Std. Ratio Flat Gears
    A1000 Metal Spring Guide
    AMP Combat Red/Green crosshair scope
    2800 Autowinding C-Mag
    4 hicaps

With CA 'silencer'
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

hahah i had to
    [​IMG]

i had to, again
    [​IMG]

"CQB"
    [​IMG]

11. sick gun dude! Do hella people play in Denver?

12. thanks man, theres quite a few people out here that play, but nowhere near as much that did in CA :(

13. Ah, well as long as you got some buddies to fuck around with its all good.

Sucks though, all the like matches at shit start at 8 a.m. and i got work =(

They have some games i can make, but the saturday morning ones are the biggest (at least 30 people)

14. About 350 FPS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6gbqPsYokk&feature=related"]YouTube - Snatch - "Bullet Tooth Tony" (Two types of balls)[/ame]

Attached Files:

15. dude that movie is so fuckin sick haha. Nice gun, is it gas?

16. Sure is, its the hard kick version, not exactly hard though lol its fairly hefty, full metal construction.

17. I got a

Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge
    HK USP Compact 9mm
    Springfield Armory XD 9mm
    Remington 1100 12 gauge
    Savage model 10 FP .308 with Burris Tactical scope

Fuck toy guns :D

18. Tis fine for those who can lol.

19. #19 bobobobman, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
    edit: i used to have a CA m4 (extendable stock) with MADD internal motor upgrades and an upgraded internal barrel, external battery, barrel mounted flashlight, front 4 way RIS grip with a handle and a laser, and i removed the reciever and put a red dot sight up there. i had that at around 460 fps, shit was fucking ill till i blew the motor from shooting the wrong weight bbs... whatever it was fun but wayyyyyy expensive.

i also had a WA 1911 high capa gas blow back pistol with a green laser sight on it. that thing was heavy as fuck.

both guns were full metal. ill look for pictures but i doubt i have any anymore

i just saw the pics of the m4 someone posted, it was almost exactly like that except my red dot sight was smaller and had flip caps on it, where he has a flashlight i had the laser, i didnt use that kind of magazine and i had no silencer, and i mounted the flashlight on the barrel.

20. Sure I have had BB guns in my day.

I might look into these fancy automatic ones...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.