Airsoft

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by tokinbud420, Jan 4, 2013.

1. This shit is really fun, and I did a search and didn't see any threads. Any of you guys airsoft? Went to walmart yesterday and picked up a marine edition assault rifle pistol combo for $50.

[​IMG]

it looks like cheap plastic but the rifle has weight to it and shoots accurately. When you've got someone to have a battle with it's real fun. I even enjoy just shooting random shit in my backyard. My buddies got a serious $200 full auto ak-47 that leaves holes in thin materials. He's got some co2 bb guns as well but we don't shoot those at each other :laughing:

Anyway airsoft is one of my new hobbies, good fun while blazed.

Don't know if it's against the rules, I mean it's just plastic and springs, and you have to be over 18 to buy one so I don't think it should be a problem but just let me know..

2. Man we used to tear that shit up back in the day, would be very fun whilst baked

3. I've got a badass F1 Famas rifle that I used to rock shit with everyday. Then my brother broke the battery for it and damn those fuckers are expensive. So, now it just sits in a drawer in my closet till I find new people who also enjoy it.

4. Yeaa man the price on these things is no joke. you could get a real gun for the price on some of the them but you can't shoot people with a real gun, and you get in trouble for having one if you don't have permits and shit.

Now that i'm into airsoft I've got my eyes on this beast

[​IMG]

bapbapbapbapbapbapbap full auto I can't wait.

5. #5 Bubbles42O, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    It's fun because you can actually play in a residential neighborhood and not have to worry about breaking windows and shit. I remember back in like 7-8th grade I had a little field set up in my back yard.

Had this pump shotgun made by Remington I think that literally made kids bleed through clothes.

But I still personally would rather play paintball, I love how much pain you can inflict on others as fucked up as that sounds. Flanking kids and spraying the fuck out of them from like 10ft away is soo amusing.

[quote name='"tokinbud420"']

Yeaa man the price on these things is no joke. you could get a real gun for the price on some of the them but you can't shoot people with a real gun, and you get in trouble for having one if you don't have permits and shit.

Now that i'm into airsoft I've got my eyes on this beast

bapbapbapbapbapbapbap full auto I can't wait.[/quote]

The full metal guns are honestly the best because there so durable

6. Dude I got a AK74-U. It's so badass. It's got select fire so I can go single shot, burst, and full auto. It's really accurate to.

7. Just a word of advice, don't go Rambo full auto. You'll eventually wear the firing pin out and then your gun's accuracy and reliability goes to shit. It will also jam more frequently if you go rambo too much. Also, don't dry fire your guns.

8. I loved it in middle school. In fact I was considering checking out like a $40-50 rifle just to mess around with cans and stuff. I remember having a full setup, a vest, extra mags, sidearm, etc.

Actually OP, you just convinced me. I'll see if I can't make a visit to an Academy tomorrow. Fuck up some cans, print out some targets.