Airsoft anyone?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Greengypsywolf, Jul 19, 2008.

1. IMHO, the best game to be played when stoned off your ass is airsoft; get blazed, act macho, inflict small amounts of pain at a time on all your buddies........cant be beat.
    What do ya'll think?

2. ahhh, i love airsoft. back in the day i had a tokyo marui m4 that i upgraded a bit. so much fun playing in full gear (vests, ammo pouches, grenade shaped bb loader, backpacks, pistols) i miss those days terribly, the one kid i played with most often and the one who got me into airsoft i havent seen in a while, hes in iraq now. i prefer playing airsoft in the woods sober, idk y. when we played in massive woods, where wed drop a group off on one corner of this huge square property of heavy woods and hills, and go on the opposite diagonal corner by car, and drop the other group off, and just have an epic hunt. so much fun. i also couldnt get enough of my friends bolt action sniper rifles, he also gave me his gillie suit to wear while i played. damn so much fun

3. Totally agree on the wood, but I love to go baked, I have this weird metaphysical shift into reptillian brained hunter side of myself.
    I guess I get kinda weird about it, but its totaly a "get in touch with primitive self" thing.

4. Hardcore airsoft, compleatly blazed. Woods are fun, and close quarter areas are too, like if theres a few houses under construction. Harder to find than woods tho.

5. Its great when you live in the ghetto like I do, plenty o houses stuck half way thru a remodeling, great stuff.
    Great experience for CQB also.

6. Airsoft is awsome before i quit I used to have a Echo1 MP5 and a TM glock 18 in full auto. Man, that tiny pistol did a lot of damage.

7. lol doin skirmishes in airsoft blazed just made me hella paranoid and I always got hella lazy and id walk off the feild lol.

8. I get so focused sometimes I scare team mates!! LOL, I have had deserters before, and the opposing team always ends up thinking I just escaped from the pysch ward; ahhh, good times.:smoking:

9. Airsoft is amazing, I've got a L96 Sniper. I just started smoking, so I haven't tried playing while blazed, but I'm defiantly going to put it on my to do list.

10. In the past month I've bought an M16 and a gas revolver, when I get back to ohio where my other 3 rifles, AEP, and ALL my gear (vests, camo, mags, all that stuff) is, I'm gonna hit up a ton of events with the team again.

11. for some reason I was greatly surprised when I read this, this is pretty much what my friends and I do when there is nothing else to do when we're stoney. haha ups on the thinking

12. damn i loved airsoft, havent played in so long. Me and my friends used to run around my neighborhood with spring guns, then i got an AEG and raped them so we stopped playing as much :(