Airport Security

Discussion in 'General' started by thopper, Dec 2, 2013.

1. I'm a freshman student at the University of Delaware and I have an upcoming winter break that starts next week and lasts until February. In order to get home I have to take a plane. I want to take my Atmos Raw Vape and my glass steamroller home to use over the vacation. If I were to put my pieces in a checked bag at the airport would that be a bad idea? Or should I try to ship the items to my home address? Please help

2. OP at airport. 

[​IMG]

This is what I'd do.

4. [quote name="thopper" post="19089055" timestamp="1386024015"]I'm a freshman student at the University of Delaware and I have an upcoming winter break that starts next week and lasts until February. In order to get home I have to take a plane. I want to take my Atmos Raw Vape and my glass steamroller home to use over the vacation. If I were to put my pieces in a checked bag at the airport would that be a bad idea? Or should I try to ship the items to my home address? Please help[/quote]If you clean the it out you can have it in your carry on haha my bro bought 3 pipes when he came back from California, it's tobacco paraphernalia remember Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

5. I think the safest route would be a good cleaning then mail them.

6. this would definitely be the best option.

7. Safer to mail them.

You can't get the vape clean enough to be legal, and you don't want to risk anything illegal at the airport.