Airport Full Body Scan/Grope Controversy

Discussion in 'General' started by notime4schwag, Nov 16, 2010.

1. my dick is huge. ill be fucking the fflight attendant on command.

2. yea...women's rights.

terrible idea.

:hide:

3. Yeah that was a pretty uncalled for attempt at humor, but it's true that everyone having guns on a plane wouldn't help much. I'm sure "terrorists" can rig a bomb to blow whether or not the dude that got it there is alive.

4. Dude whoever said anything about guns?! I said "weapons", which according to TSA could be a pocket knife or even a fucking snow globe! Of course i don't want guns allowed to be carried onboard, but i mean why can't i carry my knife with me, i literally carry one everywhere.

And your whole scenario sir is "retarded", i don't expect 60 year old women to save me, shit i would throw my self in front of one if i had to. So keep the immature comments to yourself bro.

5. this is pure profiteering. it adds nothing to security.

and the "terrorists" will ALWAYS be able to get on a plane, or anywhere else for that matter, because weather they are aware of it or not, they are working for (and being protected by) an intelligence agency (cia, mossad, etc.)

6. This infografic makes you think about how much money TSA is wasting.
    [​IMG]

7. ^^Nice OhMy. Can you post a link for that? I'd like to email it to a couple people.

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrrBs8JBQo&feature=related[/ame]

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!