Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Airport drug dogs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaycooler, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hey Im bringing a laptop on a plane with me that has had weed stashed in it before but not currently, can the dogs smell it still? Thank :wave:

2. i doubt a drug dog would pick up any scent of it. I havent ever even seen drug dogs in airports. I know they bring them but I think airports main goal is to stop other things as in bombs or firearms

3. If theres nothing there now, YOU GOOD!

4. I walked by a secutiry dog at the airport with a nug in my wallet. You are fine

5. no problem whatsoever. I once unknowingly took a joint and unmentionables thru security in my checked baggage flying out of Vegas and my bag didn't turn any heads. Even if you DO see a dog, it's probably trained in bomb sniffing, not drug sniffing.

6. Clean it out with water, that should do the trick.

7. I see what you did here..