Airline Security Essay

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by The Gooner, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I am writing a ten page essay on airline security.

Basically I am wondering how I should do my main points.

I was going to use the introduction and process of TSA and Controversies stemmed from TSA. My outline would look like this:

I. Introduction
    II. ???
    III. Introduction of TSA
    IV. Controversies of TSA
    V. Conclusion

Can anybody help me?

2. II. address the relevance of the tsa, make people care about what follows. talk bout the impact it has had, how its made one.

3. Why do you have 2 introductions? The whole essay is about airport (not airline) security, no need to introduce the TSA a second time. I dunno, it's been a long time since I wrote an essay, but I read a lot and I wouldn't want to read 2 intros---seem redundant. :smoke:

4. [quote name='"Have Questions"']Why do you have 2 introductions? The whole essay is about airport (not airline) security, no need to introduce the TSA a second time. I dunno, it's been a long time since I wrote an essay, but I read a lot and I wouldn't want to read 2 intros---seem redundant. :smoke:[/quote]

I do not have two introductions. I have my essay introduction, and then I would talk about the introduction of the TSA.

5. Ok, I think I see...Point III explains the introduction of the TSA into our everyday lives, yes?

For the second point, why not give a little history of airport security (i love a good time line) that leads up to the establishment of the TSA post-9/11? That would take you right into point III that explains exactly who they are, etc. Point IV is the problems that ensued and point V is your very valid argument for why they should be disbanded. :)