Airf0nz0 Pineapple Chunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Airf0nz0, Nov 13, 2012.

1. [quote name='"greatkitsune"']Still gonna get some leakage with the cheese cloth but would make things a little tighter.[/quote]

I feel you man, I'm just joshin'. Air pots are like 7$ for a 3 gal. Honestly I think you should scrap the trash can idea and just spend the extra 3 dollars.

2. Agree with you there! Just spend the extra couple bucks. I don't think the mesh even with the cheese cloth would do the job. I mean I think it would work but that you would have more trouble with it than it is really worth.

3. [quote name='"greatkitsune"']Agree with you there! Just spend the extra couple bucks. I don't think the mesh even with the cheese cloth would do the job. I mean I think it would work but that you would have more trouble with it than it is really worth.[/quote]

Very good statement

4. Then shoot me some Rep lol :smoking:

5. [quote name='"greatkitsune"']

Then shoot me some Rep lol :smoking:[/quote]

I planned on it when I go home bro, but now that your being pushy idk! Lmao jk man ima rep you when I get to a comp (on the app)

6. LOL all good I was just giving you shit. Sorry I am in a super hyper mood today, in day 2 of Germiniation and so excited to see what is under that little paper towel at the 48 hour mark!

7. off to a good start..sub'd

8. What up mang, welcome

9. Day 5

Gave it a splash of water today and added another bulb so now its sitting like a 1/2" under 50 watts.

Hasn't grown vertically much which is good and I have a fan blowing on it 24/7 so I'm hoping the stem will strengthen up soon. When I watered it a large drop stayed on the leaf and I could tell the plant was feeling the weight from it.

Doesn't really matter much though because I will be LST'ing it anyway so its not like this part of the stem will have to hold much weight anyway.

Attached Files:

10. is this that barney's farm seed? or from a personal bank?

• Like Like x 1
  11. yes its Barney's Farm. Freebie from Attitude's 4/20 special earlier this year.

And welcome to the journal.

12. They look great! I am so happy, my AK47 just sprouted today! Got pics on my journal if you wanna check them out! Looks like we are all off to a good start =)

13. Day 6

Seems having the small fan on high 24/7 and the weight of the leaves are finally proving to be too much for the tall lanky stem. The first pic is what I saw when I opened up the cabinet this morning.

I went ahead and started LST on it using mechanics wire. Might be a good thing I started LST now because I can basically manipulate the stem whichever way I want it to go.

You can see its already starting to grow towards the light so it should be recovered by tomorrow and it will actually start growing a stronger stem this way.

Attached Files:

14. Looks happy to me!

15. This guy lives in his pajamas lol

16. Lookin good man, I love how heat isent as bad during the winter.

17. Exactly why I'm using my HPS right now ^ :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah I was thinking of getting a bigger light to use only during the winter. I might actually have to put a heater in my grow box this winter to get decent temps. i am using 4 T12, and 5 T5 so there won't be hardly any heat in there at all. I did it this way for the temps but winter is here.

19. That sounds like a good idea, I might need to invest in a heater as well, my lows are around 61F :O is that too low?

20. I have heard it's ok to get that low at night but I'm going to put a heater in there set on 70 just to be safe.